Toribash
i got a ecto force i had my eyes on dat qs force tho rip
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
hey guys i just kicked everyone from the skype group we are going to do all of our talking on the forums. if you have any problems with this you can pm me or say something here
also canada i sent my 2nd number in
i just made a new replay you guys got any cnc for it?
Attached Files
first things first.rpl (239.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Pimp; Oct 21, 2015 at 05:12 AM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
OK, the third part will start on the 22nd. It will be a treasure hunt of sorts. I will be in-game a decent amount of time from the 22nd-23rd. If you find me, you can challenge me and if you win, you will gain the ability to pick a third number.
The good joints still remain.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Hey boys, sorry for my current inactivity. seems like i've been missing out on some clan stuff over the past week. Most of my time is pretty much tied down by real life shit atm. i'll be free by the end of the month.

so what's up with the rest of you guys? how's life and all?

btw, is everything fine with our irc? i've been having trouble connecting to our channel since yesterday.
Last edited by illv; Oct 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
btw, is everything fine with our irc? i've been having trouble connecting to our channel since yesterday.

IRC channel is sill here and running. Nobody seems to want to use it though.
The IRC was restarted yesterday, and was down for like an hour. Seems like this might have broken the webchat service for now.

You can still connect fine if you use an irc client. My favourite is hexchat (my client). Many new or less teccy people enjoy using IceChat, as its very GUI-friendly and simple to set up.

Using a client allows you to set up autojoining for different channels, as well as automatically identifying your nick etc etc.
You can also customise clients. My ping sound when I used IceChat was Skeletor shouting 'MYAH'.

Edit:
#toribash code:
<hampa> up again

Webchat service is back up (14:25 GMT).
Last edited by Fear; Oct 22, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
Well I'm moving out to the country in a few days. My time in game will be next to nothing, but I will still be in the forums in my phone
Tree