Toribash
Originally Posted by EricScarpi View Post
My name is Eric

I am 11

I want to join Origin because I am looking for a clan on the top of the list that is active

I have been in four other clans but left because they were inactive

My previous clans are KNIFE, thiggest, Rabbit, and MewFin.

My favourite mods are Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, PendulumJumper, xspar, and mushu.

My favourite games Mirror's edge, Minecraft, Toribash, I am bread, Firefall, and Goat simulator.

You should accept me because I am a very skilled player in toribash, not the best, but I am pretty good and I have taken down two WAPOW members who are 10th dans before, and even beaten Cheshyre 3 times.

Origin would give me an active clan that I can also make friends on.

In Origin I will obey and bring the realism that I have making fighting look better and also creating moves to teach to people

I have had one ban because I didn't know how to send items after losing a duel, and that was it.

I am in the 30k - 50k ranking area
My GMT-7

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-EricScarpi
P.S. please be patient with me I still am human and make mistakes... OR AM I (Background music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU)

Hmmmm... this is not too bad, I'll be neutral, I still want to play with you in game.
Grohenbird got too many yes, invited.

Originally Posted by EricScarpi View Post

app

Mh, you added first post proof only later, but at least you added it. There isn't a lot of info in the app and it's really schematic, but you seem a nice guy and i'm interested in your skills (really pendulum jumper?). I'm really neutral on your app but i want to play with you sometimes, /jo origin when we are on.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Grohenbird got too many yes, invited.

Mh, you added first post proof only later, but at least you added it. There isn't a lot of info in the app and it's really schematic, but you seem a nice guy and i'm interested in your skills (really pendulum jumper?). I'm really neutral on your app but i want to play with you sometimes, /jo origin when we are on.

Plus you gotta keep in mind he is 11. But if he's a good player and a good edition, we can teach him stuff. and he seems willing to learn.
Can I be reminded If im rejected or not cause I have no idea So pls Tell me Sooner or later
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
P.S I LIKE TRAINS

(Wtf is this post?) You got rejected. If nobody has recontacted you, you got rejected.
Ok so a few things you guys should know...

1 no to all the apps going all the way up to but not including grohenbirds. And I've read them all.
2 thanks to hampa rank in certain mods DOES kinda matter and I would keep this in mind. It still shouldn't carry that much weight here. It's more for if your in neutral you can lean towards one side or the other. Since rank resets every month it is easier to spot hard workers rather than farmers. In the end it's the voters choice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Uh...
Pro-tip here for ya, don't post like that in a recruitment thread, especially in all-caps.
We can all read, and we all read your app, this is a place for us to discuss it, not for you too make useless posts.

I'm all for willingness to learn, etc, etc. But you gotta think stuff through, age doesn't matter, maturity does.
You've got two "no" votes, and about 10 "neutral" votes.
Last edited by Blue; Aug 1, 2015 at 05:09 PM.
Hi,

The nickname is Mossd, I'm from UK which mean my GMT is +1 I'm 10 years old. I play toribash from the year of 2013. I find myself a bit easy to increase my belt because I'm very in game active but I do hang around on the forums aswell. This is some I will try to keep. Whenever you need me, I'll come to the game your in and play together with you guys.
I'm coming here to give it a try to join the clan, gives a serious thoughts and actions too about it. I do have talents, I can win in varied mods and some cool replays
I usually play toribash in like 5 - 6 hours a day, and mostly active in game ( you can check my profile for my latest match). I mostly lurking in the darkness because I'm not really into making too much noises here and there, but If I have to, I'll stay on the topic and post what is needed only. I like to play a lot of ABD and some I am a ok sparer I am starting to replay make.

I have some infractions but they're all expired due the amount of time. Those are only a little infractions, I tried to be funny and then failed. Well I got a lesson because of that, I won't do that kind of stuff in the future, I promise. I'll put the clan reputation first before my personal reputation, so I won't mess up anymore.

I was a leader of an fairly good clan named (Haunted) and a member of an old clan aswell named (Menace) those two are my longest clans. I'm out of (bomb) due my lack of active on the forums but I promise to be more active on the forums. Here are some names of other clan I have been in TiP,Nitro,MOFF,OnePiece,Crooks and I had not been in those clans for long though. I owned a clan called flare but it was dead before you knew it.

I want to join the clan Origin because I think the people inside are really nice I have amazing talents one by one, all of them. So, I'm trying to improve myself alongside them too. I want to help and be helped too by the clan. I know a few members in Origin like those members I know are very cool in my opinion.

I have some hobbies too, like playing basketball, listening to music and such. I also got skype, you can add me: danielkong1232

I think that's all I can say and here's my application, thank you for reading it and I'll be patient to wait for the votes and decision, I'll check the thread everytime I go online in forum. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Mossd
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.