Toribash
Thank you for taking me in to consideration.

-leaves cookie basket on table-

It has been three days.

I was wondering, am I still being considered, or have I been rejected?

it would be nice too know for sure.
Last edited by EverBlade2; Feb 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Question~
/invade (sorry)
indignation hatred
Many times I hiso rejected and that no one knows which of course is almost accepted that only a frienD(Tonakai)..anything
Last edited by DarkScorpion; Feb 2, 2010 at 09:52 PM.
Originally Posted by figh View Post
/invade (sorry)
indignation hatred
Many times I hiso rejected and that no one knows which of course is almost accepted that only a frienD(Tonakai)..anything

This is one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen in this forum since I joined.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Is it safe for me to assume I have been declined, or am I still being considered?

If I've been declined, it would be nice to receive some constructive criticism or advice, so that I could improve, until the point in the future in which I would apply again.

Anyway, Thanks.

Mainly, for all the fish.

:'D

Sorry, I haven't been in-game much, I'm kind of bogged down with homework.

Just so you know, my timezone is Gmt +11 at the moment, so it might be kind of hard to meet up.
If someone can suggest a time (in your timezone, I'll figure it out :'p) at which I could log on, it'd be much easier.
Last edited by EverBlade2; Feb 9, 2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: More stuff.
You are being considered but since some of us haven't seen you ingame, we can't decide yet

Hopefully I'll see you around soon!
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post

This is one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen in this forum since I joined.

Invade/
Post will be a fool but you can not deny that I win in the play games

I CHALLANGE YOU
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

A CHALLANGER APPEARS!

This is so funny, thank you figh.
Now, if you are serious, tell me how many tcs would you like to bet on our fight.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Hey people of [ALPHA]!
Well, I've tried all of the other Greek-alphabet clans; in Sigma people hardly know what "ingame" is, and Omega is too l33t for a Brown Belt.
Before I start to tell you about the history of clans and the Greek alphabet, let me tell you about myself: I've recently found my place in the Toribash world, and that place is Wushu. In a matter of days I have got down my helikicks, my lowkicks, even an ultra-unique "chainpunch": it looks like one punch, but you'll soon realize how easily it can turn into three punches and an upside down spinning kick when you're on the receiving side. As you already know, I'm a Brown Belt (with 668QI). At one point I was the Rank 4 Toribasher. I love Wushu, but will also do Betabox, Jousting, Aikido, Judo, and any other crazy shit (weapons, cars, etc.). Why should you let me in? I feel that I am pretty solid evidence that you cannot judge a book by it's cover; in this case, a player by his belt. [Omega] wouldn't let me in because I'm not 2nd Dan+, yet I've taken down people like Stickicide (a 6th Dan if I recall correctly) in my weak mod, which was his strong mod: Aikido. Now I'm not that bad at it even thoguh it's my weak mod, mainly because I'm just pretty good all around.
WOW, did that ever turn into a rant... well now you know more about me than you probably needed to. By the way I am very active ingame, pretty active in IRC, and am starting to post more regularly.
So, what do you say?

EDIT: Replays! SP and MP, all awesome, all wushu, all the time. The Wushu Channel!
Attached Files
Wushu_armdecap.rpl (30.1 KB, 15 views)
Wushu_helidecap.rpl (52.0 KB, 13 views)
Wushu_lowkick.rpl (16.5 KB, 10 views)
Wushuish_spinkick.rpl (63.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Uke0700; Feb 15, 2010 at 08:20 AM. Reason: replays
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
A CHALLANGER APPEARS!

This is so funny, thank you figh.
Now, if you are serious, tell me how many tcs would you like to bet on our fight.

that good that I sound funny xD and do not have much tc ... ¿4k?xD
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.