Toribash
As I wrote in the PM, you need to make a much better app. Take your time and take a look at the example app on the first post.

@ Takayshi: We currently vote on your app. You will be informed about the result as soon as possible.
Hello!

Im SrBognanno and this is my app.

My name is Mateo Bognanno. I have 13 years old. I live in Argentina, Cordoba (GMT -3:00). I play football, meet with friends and other things. I live with my family and go at the high school. This is a great clan and i see your events.

For the term of "Makes You A Monk" i think,same that the example, the communication its so important. All need the communication and be live. Im a monk. All are a monks. Our family are a monk. Communication and live. Friends and everything. I love the monks.

I can add for this clan wisdom, knowledge and skills. When i was in clans i was learning things. Also when i use the forums everyday. My activity in forums its so good. Check my post for day. No its good? xD.

Replays

SparWithBalik.rpl

iMateoo is my alt.

Greykido.rpl

Slow.rpl

Thanks for your time.
Hi guys i am post my app
My name is Best or IGN bestboylol
im 14 year old i live in belgie but im thai and sorry my english is shit
i Love Game and Anime my fav game is Toribash!
i play this game all day
and my fav Anime is SAO and Air gear
my fav mod is :Judo,ABD,Spar,Mushu
so i hope that you guys enyone my app and sorry im not very good at english
Ho wait my replay i don know how to send but i have a Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw08JejS3FQ&
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Hello!

Im SrBognanno and this is my app.

My name is Mateo Bognanno. I have 13 years old. I live in Argentina, Cordoba (GMT -3:00). I play football, meet with friends and other things. I live with my family and go at the high school. This is a great clan and i see your events.

For the term of "Makes You A Monk" i think,same that the example, the communication its so important. All need the communication and be live. Im a monk. All are a monks. Our family are a monk. Communication and live. Friends and everything. I love the monks.

I can add for this clan wisdom, knowledge and skills. When i was in clans i was learning things. Also when i use the forums everyday. My activity in forums its so good. Check my post for day. No its good? xD.

Replays

SparWithBalik.rpl

iMateoo is my alt.

Greykido.rpl

Slow.rpl

Thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by bestboylol View Post
Hi guys i am post my app
My name is Best or IGN bestboylol
im 14 year old i live in belgie but im thai and sorry my english is shit
i Love Game and Anime my fav game is Toribash!
i play this game all day
and my fav Anime is SAO and Air gear
my fav mod is :Judo,ABD,Spar,Mushu
so i hope that you guys enyone my app and sorry im not very good at english
Ho wait my replay i don know how to send but i have a Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw08JejS3FQ&

Hey guys
The MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in. Nevertheless we wish you all the best and we hope, that you'll find a clan you'll fit in.
Hello there fellas, I'm IbenGold I've played since 2014. I'm quite skilled around the "Spar mods" Such as Aikido and Spar where both of the players doing changes the outcome. I'm quite the coach as well.

What makes me a monk? Well I feel like I've been around this world a lot and I think I could improve and help other players to become the best. I hope that I could be a quite good help with this clan. (Cause this doesn't really help me I'm offering help to you...)
GMT:+1 (One hour ahead of England)
UNACCEPTABLE! THE AIKIDO TRY HARDS MUST BE DESTROYED!
The MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in. Nevertheless we wish you all the best and we hope, that you'll find a clan you'll fit in.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hello, I would like to apply to this clan because it sounds calming and I just played a few games with BBKing.

I am Eric (real name) and I am from Australia, I love to watch anime and play xbox. I do also enjoy Monks, they have always been a motivation for me (mostly shaolin). I don't like sports much and get less sun then I should but I'm healthy. Finally, a clan that will be nice and fun to play with. I also love the mods: Aikido, abd, mushu/wushu and like to mix it up by playing random mods for fun.

The thing that makes me a Monk is they way I act. I am quite humble but can be a jokester if you want a good laugh. I always train hard and will never give up. I protect everyone who means something to me (IRL and Game) This would also mean I protect my fellow clan members. The most amazing thing about being a Monk would be the wisdom of them and how they act.

The things I can add to this clan is a decent player and happiness. I will add joy and may even show some of my artistic skill and possibly make some sets(basic) I'm not fully amazing at art just yet.

My GMT is GMT+10 but if you ever come across someone who wants to apply for the clan from Australia (like me) and their GMT is +8 it means they are from the Western part of Australia.

I have been in a number of clans, Ones I was kicked from: Apex, X and, TBMC, was kicked from these for not being active on forums. I would be more then happy to be active on forums if I get accepted into this clan.
The clans I left: a02, Z68, Galaxy and envy. I left these clans because of some of the decisions they make, except envy.. I left envy because it was dead. The bad decisions that had been made when I was in the other clans were, having wars against clans who they knew they couldn't beat, kicking for no reason and just being plain rude.

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1447409531
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1447409531
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1447409531 I'm sorry but this was the only way I could post them, it keeps glitching and failing.. I have no idea if you will actually be able to see them. I don't have any replays of me being absolutely awesome because I forget to save them because I celebrate a little, haha. Please do inform me if they don't work I would love to join this clan.. The replays are still cool and has me winning.

Truly sorry if you cannot see them. Hope you guys like my app thanks, baii
Attached Files
no grab rekt.rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
easy.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
how dare you.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tiger; Nov 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: The files actually were attached, sorry.
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after recieving encouragement from one of you members.

Before presenting myself I would like to point out that I have never been in a clan, mostly because nobody ever showed me any reason to (no invitations, no particular interest in me), however, I was looking for a clan so I can train and etc.

Anyway, here is my info :

Best game mods : Aikido, Judo and Parkour_City_E

In terms of what "makes me a monk", I can easily say that I value communication and social activities more than I do a full on battle between players, I have never been a competitive person simply as an individual, and I have been training. I am generally a calm person, and I think being in a clan would help me a lot.

So from the warming look of your home page, your principles to respect for recruitement, and the kindness shown to me by one of your members, I am applying to join your clan, and think that I would be a great addition to the monks.

Have a beautiful day,
Sincerely,

Dukstep
-----
Also I haven't got any replays, sorry.
Last edited by Dukstep; Nov 15, 2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

The main reasons for this(we dont always give reasons) is because you simply copied the example app and then took out some stuff and pasted it here.
You didn't read the op properly as well.

Thank you for applying