Toribash
hello, fine I guess

you?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hello Manta.
Seems like you haven't fully re-actived yet.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I have been working hard on few projects lately.
I have finished a few and have some free time on my hands finally :3
Kind of...
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hello guys, Since I want to get to know you all better, what are some interests you all have, and some hobbies that you do? Are you going through school? Working a 9-5 job?
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by hans11 View Post
Hello guys, Since I want to get to know you all better, what are some interests you all have, and some hobbies that you do? Are you going through school? Working a 9-5 job?

manga, anime, novels, art, The Beatles
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Personally I could listen to The Beatles all day. Never got into the whole manga, and anime thing, just not my cup of tea. But I think anyone can appreciate art of any form.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
manga, anime, novels, art, The Beatles

Im busy with the first two of these.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by hans11 View Post
Personally I could listen to The Beatles all day. Never got into the whole manga, and anime thing, just not my cup of tea. But I think anyone can appreciate art of any form.

I'm one that appreciates any form of art, and manga and anime just have a lot to offer, so I've stuck with 'em...
I also watch a lot of movies, and Korean films are awesome!
Hello everyone.

I'm writing to you because as you know,I'm not active anymore due to the lose of my computer.
I'm not contributing to the "Resuscitation" of the clan and I feel pretty bad about it.
I do prefer to tell you that I leave the clan.

I wanted to thanks all of the member of the clan for having accepted me and I ask them to forgive me , you gave me your trust but I wasted (Not sure about the therm) it.
I wanted to tell you that I'm entering in a French Clan With the objective to help the French community to come back in the game (I won't be active until Christmas at least (last?))
I hope you guys won't take it for a clan hopping because it's not.
I'm leaving but JollyR will always be in my heart.

I'm really sorry again.
Have a nice day ,
Sincerely yours

(What do you think about my English ?)