Toribash
Guys, it's been almost a month now. Sorry to sound impatient, but may I ask how my app is going?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
may I ask on how my app is going?

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Guys, it's been almost a month now. Sorry to sound impatient, but may I ask how my app is going?

You asked a week ago. Where is the patience you said you now had?
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Sorry, I felt anxious because of the aeon incident. It made me really think about if I would get in or not.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Good things come to those who wait.

With that said, I don't know how being here is a good thing because there's a nutjob stalker called Bulletron on the prowl.
a spoon.
Noel revoked his application. However, he was to be denied for clan hopping and being an idiot regardless.

I guess this works in both favors.
Hello, I'm here to take another whack at Inq.

My name is Jackson and I am currently 14 years of age, and believe Inquisition would be a strongsuit for me as a clan. Now, in the past I have made quite a fool of myself and feel quite ashamed on that part, but without any delay, I shall get into the real part of this application.

I am a 6th dan black belt who recently has returned to this game having found a new interest in this game, and after researching Inq more thoroughly, I have come to the conclusion that this would be a great clan for me. I am in middle school and take great interest in herpetology, the study and collection of reptiles and amphibians. I live in the state of Georgia, and feel that our education system should be much, much better. I am not the most social person, but I am very adaptable, and able to put myself into many different situations. I am always open to help others and give what I can. I play a variety of many other games, not always multiplayer. My current group of games is (and not limited to) Warframe, The Stanley Parable, Spore, SimCity, this, and darkSectOr. I am aware of my lackluster application in the past, and I believe that providing more about myself will help me overall. I would rather not participate in skype conversations, and please tell me if that is something that would hinder me from joining this spectacular clan. I generally don't do much in toribash, I play akidobigdojo and mushu. My interests/hobbies are Guitar, Piano, Violin, Fencing, and crafting models of items. Now to get into the more "common" application.

Name: Jackson Ingame Name: Alderfox
Nationality: USA
Belt: 6th dan
Best mods: Akido (all forms) and Mushu.
Why you want to join this clan?: I have searched throughout the toribash community, and after learning more and more about Inq, I have come to the wonderful conclusion that THIS shall be the clan I should reside in.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Your in middle school and 14 years old? Should you be in 9th or is that how school in Georgia is?
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Originally Posted by doobytime View Post
Your in middle school and 14 years old? Should you be in 9th or is that how school in Georgia is?

He most likely just turned 14 if he is still in middle school.
Ok just a crazy question I felt I had to know thanks creation.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid