Toribash
Quick tip I've never seen before, get someone who is able to stream and broadcast the tournament, so they would comment and talk about the fights,
it can work as much as it can NOT work, but if someone from here is able to set up a stream with a good quality and no lagging, I assume its a good try. Can be a really good start.

sorry for being inactive, i'm trying to have a life.
Seems a good ideia; most of the streams are focused on art related things or replay making, a stream focused on tournaments could caught the attention of several people who don't enjoy much about art/replay. I personally don't see any reason to make it doesn't work.
I already have a streaming channel. Whether or not I will be able to keep a good internet up depends entirely on the day and the time.

Also Dessy, I can send you the things whenever you need.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Yeah but the thing is you cant just stream muted or something

we can choose between letting only RMO members comment on the fights live during the stream, or we can choose to only let 2 people (that will work as casters) to speak.

However for both options you're free to use the teamspeak 3 server as soon as viper fix it.
2 or 3 people for comment the match,their impretion on what it will come and such, could be very interesting and we could schedul that to like each week/2 week

i would talk in these but i suck in english lel
no u

Wow i like the idea of making it like an sports event

I would be on that if needed
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Whenever I'm back from work today I will create some sort of bracket system to make it easier to follow all. Specially easier for the leaders/bigheads who run it then
Check my Soundcloud ;)