Toribash
Your opinion is fine, but I will not be taking your vote, since you are no longer in Ascend. But I will take your opinion in consideration
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Originally Posted by Granby View Post
Hey, I'm Granby (Jayson). I'm 17, East coast US, at -5 GMT.
I'm a 3rd dan blackbelt, I was inactive for a while and just came back. I've been playing since 2007 on my other account mincotsu, but it was banned.
I'm just getting back into Toribash, so I haven't been active lately. I will start getting back at it and be active again.
My clan I was in for a long time was Guardians, I left because I knew I was gonna be inactive for a while
My email is sonjay11280@gmail.com, but I really just check PMs on here.
Some of the mods I really like are Aikido and Lenshu. As I said before I just downloaded TB again, so I only have one replay, but is Aikidobigdojo.
I am very good in wars, I win when I'm serious, I might get into texturing again, I don't know yet.
I don't have any infractions that I know of
The reason I wanted to join [Ascend] because your clan looks pretty put together, and one of your members I was playing with recommended me. Like I said I'm just getting back into it from not playing, so I am kind of rusty, but I'll get my old skill back (:
ProwlerLA9 referred me to apply.

not a bad app. If you can keep active then its a yes for me
Planetary
I can be active once I start playing, then I'll always be in the mood. Heres my playercard
Attached Images
Granby.jpg (13.8 KB, 279 views)
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Very good, I was impressed during the recruitment server that I viewed you playing in. I'm am going to say yes
Name: Edward Smith
Belt: Discreet belt
Country and timezone: Somewhere gtm + htm
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 1 apply= 1 post? + 1 post in general chat 2/10, Ingame... *you never see me*
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): I join a high ranked clan to learn but I'm useless for now time trial... I play a double game like james bond....
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): not for now I will contact you soon...
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): I'msecretagency.tbm does it count?
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can strike into wars, like an official/unofficial super allies I'm better than ever....+ things am I doing before but shhhht...
Any bans/infractions?: I have been busted by my cat... does it count like a punishment?
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: this clan is my real second family...
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):

I miss my Playercard?...

Did anyone refer you here?: everyone... but no one...
Got some more to add?:
Well this is just unacceptable MrOps, what do think this is? Huh? Son? who do you think we are?

(Yes from me)
I can Add a replay a replay if you want
low the speed to 50%
and make pause if you want follow
Attached Files
Ascend Key.rpl (506.8 KB, 10 views)
Like me, the solution is: save it On your desk and rename "attachement.php" to "(replay name).rpl
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!