Ranking
I still don't feel that you really need us, hurs, you decide - accept or decline.
I don't say no, I either neutral...
I support hours with saying: accept that guy, he's a good man.
I've met him in-game.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
WereWolf4's application
Hello guys. My name is Caevion(age 14). I am currently a 2nd dan black belt. I would like to join Vector because it has excellent players and great fighting skills plus it just straight up fits my personality.

Things I can bring to the clan is maturity, fighting skills, forum, and ingame activity. I can also give a good reputation for kindness. (not saying that any of you are not kind). My forum activity on a scale of 1 to 10 would probably be a 3, but that will change to around a 6 or 7 if I make it into this clan. My ingame activity is probably a 10 unless outside things keeps me from getting on.

An interesting fact about me is that I made it onto the highschool basketball team for varsity but got injured so I could not play any games in the season.

My best mods are Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, xspar, parkour(any), lenshu, rkmma, greykido, wushu3, judofrac, mushu, and teakkyon.

P.s. A roll I could play in this clan is getting TC. At the end of every day I will put 50% of the Tc I earned into the clanbank. I can also do art if needed. Not the best but pretty good.

Almost forgot other clans I've been in. Ok here they are. Alliance, Cobra, and spar. Is all I can remember

Thanks for you time.
Attached Files
spar with FaintBLackCLOUd.rpl (729.0 KB, 6 views)
Spar with rusta619 V5.rpl (583.3 KB, 5 views)
yessss!~!!sadf.rpl (24.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Werewolf4; Jan 6, 2014 at 08:07 PM.