Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I didn't think him capable of such a betrayal. I knew he was immature among other things but this? I never perceived this happening. Can't wait to see May's reaction haha

And bravo for anyone who gets the reference

-----
I hope both Seward and Cyber1337 are being monitored for other transactions.
I want to think that Cyber isn't stupid enough to think he can get away by transferring to one alt. Or that nobody would notice. He could be reading this right now either crapping his pants or giggling in girly delight. To ensure he doesn't get away with any of his ill gotten goods we have to make sure he doesn't transfer those items to other accounts.
-----
But of course, humanity isn't all evil. Big thanks to de4th (Gunslinger)! The bank has gone from 0-almost 40k already! Faith slightly restored
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 6, 2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
'Ello there.

My name is Aoefanatic. I'd like to apply to join this clan.

I'm a 17 year old college freshman majoring in applied physics. The reason physics appeals to me is because I like complex systems, as in any system with many variables and events and things to track and ponder over. You may see the connection with Toribash.
In addition, I have an affinity for extended journeys along shorelines and being suddenly overtaken by drenching weather conditions.

I've got some contact information you might need.
My skype name is aoe.ii.fanatic, and steam name Aoefanatic.
I don't have any other Toribash accounts.

Why do I want to join oblivion?
I've bonded a bit with mayifli and spoken with Zinrius a bit. (Hi to both of you if you're reading this!) Associating myself with them and their friends is my primary reason for applying to join. The fact that these nice people are associating themselves with this clan makes me feel confident that this clan is good and that I will enjoy being a part of it.
I've been playing Toribash for just over a week, and have not joined a clan. I created a toribash account after rediscovering it from a Youtube suggestion video from ChimneySwift11 while watching MindCrack UHC season 9. I've experimented quite a bit in free play, but I enojy experimenting most in multiplayer when I can only guess as to what the opponent will do.
I have had no experience with the forum community, until today when Zinrius recommended to me to apply to join Oblivion. I've now read the first post and the last five or so pages of this thread.
Given my affinity for the game so far, I expect to be quite active in it. I like being around the members of this clan I have met and assume I will like most if not all of you, and so be fairly active in the forums.

If you'd like an example of my skill progression, here are some replays.
The first one, charrg1, is the first non-jousting repay I have, from within 2 hours of starting the game.
The second, Ashton, I like to call the slide. I'm not sure when I took this replay, but it was much later.
The third, with NG77, and fourth, with superguy, are two examples of a kick move I made up two or three days ago working.

"You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?"
Firstly, I'd wonder how I got there, and why do I hear someone else in the room. Then I'd turn on the lights.
Attached Files
charrg1.rpl (76.3 KB, 5 views)
Ashton183-1.rpl (60.0 KB, 5 views)
NG77-1.rpl (67.7 KB, 4 views)
superguy2-1.rpl (78.8 KB, 5 views)
Aoefanatic: Excellent application. I will look forward to meeting you in-game.

Of course, there's still a voting process. Yea from me.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
Aoe's bloody fantastic. Good mate and good fighter.

Three thumbs up from me :3 I hope to have him on board
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Sabreon: Cyber took around 130,000 tc I think
AoeFanatic: The app was nice, and the praise from Zin's enough for a yes from me. Oh, and do you have a replay for every win you had against an enemy? You're naming them with a number after their name, as if you will save more replays against them in the future.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Thanks guys for your approval so far.

UnlimitaBlade: I don't have every win, but select ones. If I play a person multiple times, I frequently do have multiple replays including them numbered out.
Whenever I am horrendously beat I also save my loss to find out how it worked.
Last edited by Aoefanatic; Apr 6, 2013 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
i want to join
my email is dumb i made it a long time ago its coolboy.agi@gmail.com

i have no alts

im a 13 year old that is a 3 dan black belt irl luv dubstep
i stated by watching nerd cubed

i want to join becaues i met great ppl in oblv and i want to meat more cool ppl

i play everyday i have a 60% win

i dont do free play that much but im great at tvt
Doesn't seem very professional, and I prefer someone who can spell properly. Going to veto this one.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.