Toribash
What's this?
Athin never posts here o_O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I vote that we need to purge our roster of in-actives, talented and rich as they may be their post count reigns in the thousands yet not a single post here, hundreds of thousands of tc but not one donated, such high belts but never in-game we can't allow them to simply linger in title alone.

Also posted this in the meeting room, but I think the name scares everyone away from there so let us discuss this, there.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jun 17, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Why hello everyone! My names Fusion, I was just invited to Phantoms by Texatz, I hope you all approve. A little about myself? I'm nearly 20, 6ft, and enjoy things like TB, and LoL. I know some of you may not care too much, but I'm hoping to meet everyone and get to know you all decently. See you in-game;)
#Swag
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Why hello everyone! My names Fusion, I was just invited to Phantoms by Texatz, I hope you all approve. A little about myself? I'm nearly 20, 6ft, and enjoy things like TB, and LoL. I know some of you may not care too much, but I'm hoping to meet everyone and get to know you all decently. See you in-game;)

I say yes, but first just fill out an application in our application thread. Hi fusion ;o
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
I'm sorry I have the intellect of a potato, changing it now. Derp I shouldn't post here.

I dont mind

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.