Toribash
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Anymore quests? Ask away!

Fetch me my white staff from the lake monsters!
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Compare you application to this one.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=336

It's seriously lacking in some things.

Sorry, but no.

Nice app dude

accepted as leader.
Hello,

My name is Tristan, or Tris. 10th Dan.
I am 16 years old.
I live in Texas, born in New York. GMT -6
I love to play football, read, and write short stories in my spare time. Also I plan to major in English.
My brother first introduced me to toribash in 2009. I learned how to control my tori
pretty quickly helping me obtain my goal of becoming 10th Dan. I also met my first friend Chaco later along I met Volare too.
But I am slowly losing my interest in in-game activity, but I am still able to go in-game If I am needed or requested.
My past clans were Nao, X, Vortex, and Hoodz. Those are the only ones I can remember at the time.
My reason for wanting to join Enigma are because I wish to be in a clan with old friends, and also gain a few more along the way, and even learning from them as well.
Being within a clan boosts your self confidence, knowing you have people to converse with and to rely on. Knowing that I have people that I can relate to and share information with keeps me going.
This is why I feel as though Enigma is right for me.

Thank you for your time.
~Tristan

Other than a few grammatical mistakes, the application looks pretty solid. Also, I know that Tristan is a cool and active guy. We were in [nao] together. It is a yes from me.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
He is a good guy, and a average++ player. It's a Yes from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Well, there's a lot of effort in the application. You also seem to understand the benefits of being in a clan and how important your contribution is.
Seeing as Volare knows you're active, it's a yes from me.