Toribash
But that doesn't explain why he didn't reply to any questions(or opinions) we asked him.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Dogburn View Post
Not too sure if my vote counts, but leaning towards a yes.

Due to neglecting to answer obviously needed questions, I say no.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
my name is cjmodderz i have been looking for a good chan with a cool name that kicks ass.anyways i know u dont wanna hear all the crumby bs ppl always put im just a blue belt with 60k rank and a few thousand tc thats about it let me know if i can join or not bro thnx <3.
CJ is upfront and honest.
gotta give him props for that.

Overall its still a no from me.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by CJModderZ View Post
my name is cjmodderz i have been looking for a good chan with a cool name that kicks ass.anyways i know u dont wanna hear all the crumby bs ppl always put im just a blue belt with 60k rank and a few thousand tc thats about it let me know if i can join or not bro thnx <3.

Are you serious?
This is what you call an application?

In some respects you're right, but you can't just run in raku with such an application.

No from me..
Originally Posted by CJModderZ View Post
my name is cjmodderz i have been looking for a good chan with a cool name that kicks ass

I have a few chans you might be interested in.

Ookami-chan.

Aisaka taiga-chan

Both of these have cool names and definitely kick ass.
Last edited by Hero; Dec 10, 2012 at 07:06 AM.
Natejas's application
Hello my name is Natejas, Real name being Nathan and last name kept to myself. I live in United states,Missouri. I'm 12 years old and think I'm pretty mature, I am immature at time though not gonna lie about that.

I would like to join your clan for multiple reasons
  1. You have great members some of which I know
  2. You guys have a very good reputation
  3. I have wanted to join the clan before
I could most likely go on had it not been 1:25am so I'm gonna stick with them three.

In-game details, I'm very active, play at least 10-30 matches a day, I'm 9th dan about to turn 10th dan and even though most people don't care for In-game details I like to mention them

Forum details, I'm on everyday I get on forums when I get on the game, I'm active as well but I don't post very much, Maybe 2-5 post a day. I have been playing toribash for a year though so I think my post count and all is pretty good.
(Past Clans; TPC;Bsns;Mr.; I've had alot more then that but they just died before getting official)

IRC details, Not gonna like I'm like never on there, I usually only get on when I'm needed to or when I need help

I know I probably have a lot of spelling/Grammar errors but I do hope you can forgive me for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Hahahaha you, Seems you saw me, Sentinel using [raku] tag muahahahahaha... * Natejas Jelly
Well we've met each others and your cool ( Even your the 2nd best kicker after sentinel )

You have been in Bsns, Mr and their are good and trusted clan.

Why not? Yes from me

Also due to the activity of litc, changed my mind and i'm sorry to say " No " to litc

EDIT :

Sentinel and Naruto please give us a specific reason why you say yes to Natejas maybe?
I can't even play this game