Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Also, wittsy's avatar irritates me. D:<

It's too pixely ):<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
I'm now officially withdrawing my interest in joining NO. Not that I don't love you guys, but I love Freelance just a little more.
Tre!
Belt: 4th dan
Why i want to join: I wanna join cause i leader of Soul Clan but i getting tired of being a leader and forget what being a member feels like.
Past Clans: when i was a nub i was in Animals, now i leader of Soul Clan
What i will do for the clan: Well I'm good at taking screenies and making TB vids (in my mind). Here's my latest and most popular one:

Etc: I will still be leader of Soul Clan but I ganna put xalpha25 in charge of my clan for now. I really wanna join but i will probably be going back to leading my clan in a week or two, I just wanna be a member of something for a bit. I'm extremely active on forums and ingame (few hours a day).
How i know any of u: Hanz0 made me a head and gave me an infraction for useless post Also Delaid's Tourney was the first Tourney i ever got tc at.
Well thx anyways
EDIT: why are u still starring at me >.>
EDIT 2: now tons of people are starring at me >.>
Last edited by SecondSoul; Dec 10, 2008 at 04:48 AM.
Because we're shunning you. (:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Sorry to inconvenience you with another app but....

Im Puffbunny, I use IRC whenever i can, I can hold my own in toribash,
I live in the same city as Opeth,
I have perfect grammar,
I am told im a pretty cool guy and i dont mind being chained to the No Hivemind.

I hope to become a part of this awesome community.
HEy