Toribash
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
If I'm allowed to vote, yes.

I think you should be allowed your more active then some of the other members.

Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
Hey guys,

Ill try to make a long story short.

I use to play Toribash a few years back (obsessed is a better word) but gave it up upon going to college and other things in my busy life. I am 19 years old and i am from Ontario, Canada. I am currently attending school for Mechanical Engineering although I have been able to find a lot of free time on my hands recently and I've been getting back into a lot of gaming. I happened to download Toribash and luckily my account was still alive and well.

I mainly play Akido / Judo although I am much better at Judo. I will be fairly active on the forums but much more active in game (so come play with me dammit).

I am interested in joining you guys because David happened to be the first one to approach me after my thread under the recruitment center. I know this isn't the best way to make a decision but I feel that David and I have a very sexual bond. jokes... But really, I have taken a look throughout your forums and you guys seem like a pretty solid group. I haven't seen any of you guys in game though so tell me where you're at.

PS: I'm a 3rd Dan Black Belt.

I say yes and what exactly are you studying?
Hey guys,

I use to play Toribash a few years back (obsessed is a better word) but gave it up upon going to college and other things in my busy life. I am 19 years old and i am from Ontario, Canada. I am currently attending school for Mechanical Engineering although I have been able to find a lot of free time on my hands recently and I've been getting back into a lot of gaming. I happened to download Toribash and luckily my account was still alive and well.

I mainly play Akido / Judo although I am much better at Judo. I will be fairly active on the forums but much more active in game (so come play with me dammit).

I am interested in joining you guys because David happened to be the first one to approach me after my thread under the recruitment center. I know this isn't the best way to make a decision but I feel that David and I have a very sexual bond. jokes... But really, I have taken a look throughout your forums and you guys seem like a pretty solid group. I haven't seen any of you guys in game though so tell me where you're at.

Mate you have a yes from me.
Haha thanks guys.

And I am currently taking Mechanical Engineering for Robotics and Automation. It's a lot of hands on but there is a lot of programming as well. We do PLC programming (Rockwell + Siemens hardware if you have heard of them) which is the programming of Robotics and Automation systems, and we also use other automation based programming languages. We have had some pretty cool projects so far but it can get pretty difficult when you get into the Mechanics of Materials & Statics + Dynamics portion of the course which is a lot of physic-math problems with specific materials. Anyway I've had a bit to drink and I think I'm rambling now, so have a good night guys, I got an exam in the morning haha.
He's got a yes from me and I'm mostly in betting servers or tourneys if your gmt is -5 then I'm usually on at 9:30 A.M until like 2:00 P.M
Name:itsbruce
Forum activity:im always reading online.. but i dont post very much
In-game activity:highly active
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):none at all
Best mods:My best mods are: Judo,aikido, and AikidoBigDojo
Belt:blue
Why you want to join:I would like to be able to learn more and become of something larger.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): that i can think of... spring board diving and definatly art
Any additional info about yourself: im 16 years old, and i love to explore all things that i can. wether it be technology related, or going outside.
if you would like to see a replay, i have two uploaded in the replays section
Hey guys,

You had a shitton of yesses, and I invited you, so I'll toss you an invitation.
Welcome to Revenge.
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
Name:itsbruce
Forum activity:im always reading online.. but i dont post very much
In-game activity:highly active
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):none at all
Best mods:My best mods are: Judo,aikido, and AikidoBigDojo
Belt:blue
Why you want to join:I would like to be able to learn more and become of something larger.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): that i can think of... spring board diving and definatly art
Any additional info about yourself: im 16 years old, and i love to explore all things that i can. wether it be technology related, or going outside.
if you would like to see a replay, i have two uploaded in the replays section

You used our old format. Go away.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Haha thanks guys.

And I am currently taking Mechanical Engineering for Robotics and Automation. It's a lot of hands on but there is a lot of programming as well. We do PLC programming (Rockwell + Siemens hardware if you have heard of them) which is the programming of Robotics and Automation systems, and we also use other automation based programming languages. We have had some pretty cool projects so far but it can get pretty difficult when you get into the Mechanics of Materials & Statics + Dynamics portion of the course which is a lot of physic-math problems with specific materials. Anyway I've had a bit to drink and I think I'm rambling now, so have a good night guys, I got an exam in the morning haha.

Sounds cool but that shit is way over my head good luck with the exam though.