Toribash
Guys i will be able to make songs now.I am downloading Magix.The program that makes songs.With it,I will create songs for toribash vids on requests.Magix looks like this:

My songs will be the best.
Nah i just made a song that lasts 100 sec but it took me 4 hours.
-----
Guys here it is.My first finished song with Magix.
Last edited by pundzo; Dec 16, 2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
its not really techno trance imo ;p its more trance.

this is Techno Trance

this is Trance

and this is Techno

as you notice, Techno and Trance are both different. combined they are awsome.

yours is just trance ;p
Last edited by Takkrala; Dec 16, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
Pundzo, is there a way you can put something in it so we can know that you're not stealing this from someone(btw plagerism is illegal)and saying that it's your own? Maybe in the audio you can put, PUNDZOOOOOO. Idk
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I swear it on all my honor and pride that i made that song by myself with MagiX music maker 17 premium version(when i swear simething on my honor it is true).

Here you can download the file i worked on(its a ".MMM" file,that means that it can only be opened by MagiX,I converted it to mp3 also with MagiX and,I used movie maker so I can put it on youtube).And you can download MagiX 17 trial version to see it just type it in www.google.com.I know it doesent prove I made it but thats the best i can do.
Last edited by pundzo; Dec 17, 2011 at 02:48 AM.
People always lie no matter what, I just want some kind of audio proof inside the song that fits in with it, not some dubbed over thing and or picture as the video, anything can easily be copied. I can copy it right now and put my picture behind it and claim it mine, but who says it's mine?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I have given you the file that is used in MagiX and if that doesen`t help sry.But you shouldn`t doubt people that you haven`t meet in person.
I might seem like a fool but my pride and honor are no joke so if you don`t belive me prove me wrong.
Last edited by pundzo; Dec 17, 2011 at 02:54 AM.