Toribash
View Poll Results: Tighten compliance this rule or leave everything as is?
Tighten compliance this rule
8 Votes / 88.89%
Leave everything as is
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

question
anyone ingame told me you guys are talking about to kick me ...?`^^ if this is true tell me why.
shabirot was his name ......

Hey, I was just saying that's what lexx said.

Also, did you know that he got kicked from aeon for being immature?

Funny how fast he told on me haha.
Shabirot i start hating you. Your even more immature than he is since you tell everything bad about him. But i also see the good things on Kotbolt he is a nice person that always likes to play with friends. And Lexx cant kick anybody just like he wants andreyoshi and 3akoh has to tell it maybe lexx knows it from them thru skype but then he would already told it in here or somewhere.

Also if i could judge about the applying people i would never let you in MM for this post you leaved around here.
dude i dont get kicked from aeon ......learn to get it. i left this clan. and just let it be . dont act like a little child.
im waiting from an answer of lexx or 3akoh if its true it was a short time for me :/
he called me a horrible player ...and he never played against me. i dont want to stay with him in one clan really
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 21, 2011 at 06:21 AM.

Shabirot, first of all, you have no ways to spam on our forum, you'll get an infraction if you post without the /invade mark.
Kotbolt, I said that there will be something like that because of your last behavior, but I guess you can reproduce yourself or something with that problem.
Some guys told me that you act immature etc. But I didn't say you're going to get kicked right away.
Thing is, that MM is kind of like a brotherhood.
We are bro's each to another and don't have any rights to judge you.
Another person wants to get in, but cause of you, he doesn't.
Checked out your history, so I guess it isn't that bad.
Anyways.
NOBODY IS GOING TO GET KICKED.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by 8shabirot8 View Post
It's funny how much time you took to type that.

Yes then also read it it could help your immatureness.

Also Lexx wise words dear friend "Brotherhood" Assassins Creed :O