Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Oh...
Well I applied for CBK before I remembered about Relax All. So I kind of have an obligation.

Well ok, but continue applying here only when you resigned with CBK and any other clans, if you like some others as well "less".

If you like others "more"... then go and stick to them, man.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
hey im not new but i havent played tori in awhile so im kinda rusty. but i remember playing with one of your clan members asking him to join but oblviosly i wasnt smart enought to check the clans for you guys. ! can i have some tuts on toribash plox?
Hey guys, I'd like to try out for RA. A little info about myself. I started Toribash around 2 weeks ago and I'm learning very quick. I'm a Black belt w/ around 100 games to second dan. 3 days into TB I discovered Wushu and I've loved it since. I've tried learning many openers and I had around 12 around a week ago. I have been learning judo so I can be skilled in more than 1 mode and I would like to return to Wushu. I just changed my server to Wushu so I am practicing it again. Honestly I still need to improve to be able to hang with the clan, and I need to learn more relax openers. I hope by trying to join the clan it will help me learn and become a better wushu player.

I can post some replays if you like but most will be MP. I rarely have tried SP in the past 2 weeks but I can start now because I'd like to make more self made openers. I need to go through my 3.32 folder to find all of my replays from Wushu. I can do that now and post them later if that is ok. Can I be considered or shall I not even bother?
Click here?
FaTeee and FSOP's Shop
If you're good at something, NEVER do it for free.
Yes please post replays...
Last edited by donkor; Aug 9, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Yes please post replays...

...though your experience is not very promissing. Hope you're Endoki-like player tho.
*collapses* ever thought about reading first post, or taking a look at successful ones and make it like people who got here did it?