Toribash
Still at 80, but I found out that my internet is now SUPERFAST(that means 0.5 kb/s *sadface*, might be from the weather outside, it's raining and such)
Proud member of [Pandora]
Seems like I will have to download it later my internet is ub3r slow right now...

Also, I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and I'm coming back on Sunday or so...
Proud member of [Pandora]
Meh... How can you play these MMOs? I'm just sick of them... I was a huge Lineage 2 and WoW nerd 2 years before, but now NOTHING will make me play it again!!! (except for total boredom(and even if I will start playing any MMO I'll give up on the next day!))
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I've found only a few MMOs worth playing for more than a few days, Aion is one of them.

Also leaving for a trip tomorrow... *looks at time* ...later today. Will return a few days later, but I'll probably be really bored, so I'll probably be on teh interwebz anyway.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I wouldn't do MMOs, I've had friends that have been really anti-social cause they were playing them. Once they stopped they were very glad they had, and regretted all the time they wasted playing them.
HEy
I "got" Dragon age a few days back and I absolutely love it! it is totally awesome! I was even more excited when I found out that awakening was like a continue of the game so that I could keep playing

damn it im tired -.-
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Nothing wrong with playing MMOs as long as you don't get too addicted to it.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
the only mmorpg I've ever "really" played is Dofus...

it was actually pretty good but like all other mmorpg games, it gets really boring after a while...

I bought a like 14 day trail of wow though I was sick of it after 2 days....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!