Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Sometimes when we have to do repetitive textures over and over, we sometimes take a section we've done, c/p it around the area we want to texture, then go back in and draw/paint over it to smooth out the edges and blend it. I wouldn't suggest doing this for the whole back head, but doing it in parts could help out.

thats cheating though =/

Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Also, miniature horn going from the back to the forehead would be cool, kind of like Darth Maul had.

So cliche'
not opposed to adding a few ridges, horns/bumps in the bone under the skin
or a monk styled ponytail
also, not interested in trying to interact with the funky mapping near the top of the head

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
new update
getting the feel of it sort of, about half way done with the flames
thoughts?
not a fan of the scar/sign, just looks like a normal scar... make it bright and white and stuff?

Bumpmap dat shit(The scar/symbol thing). Will look 1,000 times better.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
new update
getting the feel of it sort of, about half way done with the flames
thoughts?
not a fan of the scar/sign, just looks like a normal scar... make it bright and white and stuff?

I got one more idea , at the top of the head , draw something that there Is hair or fur , then you go buy mowhak hair
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Of course we do, lol.

To Hours - thanks for that, I will change it as soon as I will be able to run any editing software (have to change it to 100x100 to be able to upload >,<), right now my netbook is driving me crazy because literally nothing wants to run..

I can change it when I get back from school.
M I N I V A N
Hours, perhaps we could collaborate on something together.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.