Toribash
doing it already !
U part of my plan man, "get a good guy and u k an do this !"
peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i dont think leader is fault just need more people hazel has done his best but still i think its our fault and i feel guilty
dont look back guys, look forward. We are enough ppl to make this work !

im trying to get back to posting every day now (funeral are next weekend so thats going to be some afk again there).

for the love of good, start posting topics in theyr right threads !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Just posting topics doesnt mean we can bring back the clan... We need to go out and activley recruit. May I recruit? That would be great, I could bring in more people to our clan. BUT HAZEL YOU MUST CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR PMs BECAUSE I WILL TELL THEM TO PM YOU....
what i meant was, post under the right threads !
Im checking my pm box, sure !
YES you can recruit, but tell them to post applications in our recruitment thread !!!
I will help you guy recuit if you like. Do you have a certain belt or age that they must be?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather