Toribash
We already did this, I was 18 Last year I posted a picture... Go look it up im not doing it again. It was on our forums the title was like TLL irl
I'll miss you
did you really? mustve missed it, its in the archive now, so meh.

and i deff thought you were alot younger, anyway, you are in again so YAAAAYYYYY
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Yea remember we tried to draw Orion and everyone was like " hey Mj what do you look like and posted it."
I'll miss you
Well, my real name is Loïc, I have 13, I am Switzerland of origin, I also live in Switzerland. I passion are: the Skateboard, The freestyle scooter, the tennis, and the video games.
Why this clan? Well I look for a nice clan, with kind members, funny etc. I also look for a clan which is more or less active in the what I could improve.
My belt is brown .
What I know how to make of better in Toribash: it is the Tricks
It I know how to make: create movies.
An example? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLdDaPG2sw&feature=plcp

By hoping to be satisfactory.

Legollas

PS: given that I do not know very well English, I have of to use a translator to make this text, I take into account that no translator, or almost, makes perfectly his work. I hope that this text will be understandable. But I can understanding some words .
True Metal Power \m/
You know, that actually seems genuine, i think you might have someone good there. Dont know him, but i think perhaps a chance should be given.
Also, sup?
Hmmmmmm, Nil and Glawl started out doing the same thing with the translator, so thats not really a problem. Join our IRC and talk to us there, get to know us, and post around on our forums
Ok, but how can I join you ? IRC ... I don't know what is it . In game ? So, now I haven't using any translator ...
True Metal Power \m/
IRC is like a chat room, click here and click connect. talk to the people in there, get to know them. most are in the clan the rest are friends.