Ranking
I've been wanting to try eve, but the whole elitist "eve sucks in high elo" and "eve sucks" is obnoxious. But after all, if someone gets an oracle she's pretty much screwed
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I've been wanting to try eve, but the whole elitist "eve sucks in high elo" and "eve sucks" is obnoxious. But after all, if someone gets an oracle she's pretty much screwed

This is lame but true.
Though its not as bad as you would think, just get teammates to focus them, whilst you rip people up.
and you can always just avoid them and gank others, not like EVERYONE is gonna get oracles.
And oracles counters wards
Oh lume, what's your annie build? I've been experimenting a lot lately, but I think I'm pretty satisfied with my own:

Meki pendent + 1hp and 1mana pot
sorc boots
deathfire grasp
Rod of Ages
Haunting guise/Banshee (banshee with molten shield is god tier etc)
Void staff

and I never get any farther than that without the game ending, but if I could I would get rylai's or Zhonya's for sheer amounts of awesome

EDIT: so I had an amazing game, well amazing from my point of view, last item I have is needlessly large rod if you were wondering.

Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 9, 2010 at 11:03 PM.
First of all, you get more IP such as 250 when you get your match boost for the day, it happens every once in 24 hours.

My annie build would probably be -

Soulstealer
sorc boots
void staff
zhonyas ring
rylai scepter
rod of ages

I barely ever die when i'm on this build so the soulstealer usually stays at 20 stacks which is amazing.
I've always been worried about soulstealer, because I tend to always go around like 10/4 and usually my deaths are towards the end, so I tend to avoid it, recently I've been rushing RoA and I feel I've been doing a lot better, but I might try soulstealer depending on the other team.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I've always been worried about soulstealer, because I tend to always go around like 10/4 and usually my deaths are towards the end, so I tend to avoid it, recently I've been rushing RoA and I feel I've been doing a lot better, but I might try soulstealer depending on the other team.

The dependence of RoA Vs Soulstealer is situational. Middle annie should be going for RoA ASAP to help avoid dying UNLESS your team is moving to gank people then soulstealer is viable. When I use heroes that are dependent on mana, I ALWAYS get chalice of harmony first which isn't a bad idea for annie because you have to setup for her stun. If your safe and always keep a stun ready, you shouldn't worry about RoA and use the stun to gank then the money from a successful gank should provide for a good chuck toward soulstealer.

Also I wrote a guide to my Soraka \o/
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...Look+at+Soraka
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?