Toribash
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
i asked for a lightning tiger not a pokemon thats why i didnt pay

its your own fault >_>
you didnt chose a pic but told ducky to search one..he used one and you dont like it...thats why i would never search pics for my clients >_>
pay or ban
Thanks Roach
<3
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
no
i aint paying cause 1 i asked for a tiger made of lighting and watever that 1 is called represents lightning speed is not made of lightning and 2 some one made my sig before u and i bought theres
i dont think kai should have to pay, but the least he could do is apoligize
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
you ordered now pay-up I mean Making a freshly tiger can rather be asked at Zaarock he might be able to do it. But you said to search for one and you got a lightning toger now stop crying and pay ffs!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
no
listen i asked for a lightning tiger not a lightning pokemon, 2 someone else had beaten u to it,
3 i hate pokemon, 4 if somthing that is made for a person is not up to there standards its resonable to deny, 5 i have apolagized for wasting his time
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Aug 12, 2007 at 11:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
listen i asked for a lightning tiger not a lightning pokemon, 2 someone else had beaten u to it,
3 i hate pokemon, 4 if somthing that is made for a person is not up to there standards its resonable to deny, 5 i have apolagized for wasting his time

1. You are a nub.
2. Pay! If you wanted something more specific, then clarify.
3. Learn how to use "bullets".
4. Pokemon do sux, but not as much as you....asshole.
5. Ducky is 1337, you will be banned if not already.
Your shits weak.
no
i have allready bought a sig that i like and i do not like that 1 and i refuse to pay for it its as simple as that and since i am not using that sig i cannot get in trouble cause im not stealing and lots of ppl have turned downsig cause there not good enough and since he took so long to make it i couldnt even ask him to change the pic and i am sorry for the problems i have caused