Toribash
It's all about spending your resources as soon as your getting them really. The better your macro gets, the more units you get out in a period of time (aside from timing attacks you should scout).

Really the difference between bad players and good players aside from not building counter units is their macro.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
yeah, that's exactly how i felt playing against better players. they just had more "stuff", although i didn't see any major mistakes in my play. well, i guess i just have to play more :v
Aliens | ORMO
Also learning to micro helps. If you play terran and struggle vs banelings. The custom games have a Marine Micro game, where you spread marines vs banelings.

Blinking stalkers are also good.

Check these links:
Happy(EU) Marine Micro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGJP0BgvUPA

oGSuperStar vs HuHuman - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1Tb_sNAHs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

i have kinda decent blink micro and okay-ish overall unit control, i don't feel that i need to work on it (though i play this UMS sometimes). i mean, macro and mechanics are way more important.
Aliens | ORMO

Major McMuffin by Mindless Tactics
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
PTR sucks for me, I don't know if I said it before, but it does.
All the maps are pretty much the same to me, not much strategy adjustments are needed when I play.
I don't really look forward to this new season...
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
how did you get into masters during the ladder lock O.o

getting into master league with at least one race is my goal for season 3. for now, i rarely play with low masters on ladder

- Getting into the master league will be his goal.

You can still play against ladders higher / lower than your current one without being in that league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Just made it into Master League, Zerg and Protoss Player. Pretty happy.

Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
how did you get into masters during the ladder lock O.o

maybe he meant that he got to masters just before the lock?
Aliens | ORMO