Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Both of them suck. Dual ethers are the only dual weapons that are worth it.

you're not doing it right
No, they just aren't nearly as good as the scindo/fragor/dual ethers, and therefore suck.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
you're not doing it right

He actually is. It's well known that Duel Ethers are the best duel melee weapon ATM, and possibly the best swords full stop. The latter depending on how you play, but if you use them the way they're intended & mod them correctly you'll tear through pretty much anything with ease.

Ether Daggers however are trash, despite finally getting a buff granting the infested bonus they're still piss poor compared to other short weapons.

OFC don't think that I'm implying people should go Duel Ether over heavy weapons, they're whole other beasts for different situations. Still you can't beat having full armour ignore on a fast weapon where Grineer are concerned. Chop chop chop.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don't know, I see Fang to be pretty damn lethal, only problem is that they are situational, being that they are focused on a single target. But still, they're my main swords at the moment and I'm doing more than average with them (and that attack speed, oh dear).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I don't know, I see Fang to be pretty damn lethal, only problem is that they are situational, being that they are focused on a single target. But still, they're my main swords at the moment and I'm doing more than average with them (and that attack speed, oh dear).

I stuck a max level Fury on my Fangs. Hilarity ensued.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Fangs & other single attack weapons are pretty win if modded correctly. OFC depends on on the victim. Fury is a must with small weapons, dark dagger/sword should have crit mods, same for ceramic weapons (though higher crit levels are needed on them) for added win.

I've 1 hit killed many mooks with my l6 dark dagger, the crit chance on it is unreal.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Dual ethers is pretty good.
Every blow makes the enemy stop.
If you put some mods like north wind and a mod that speeds up 10% or more the attack speed transform it into a lethal weapon.
Sometimes I get to thinking that is better than heavy weapons. If you use certain mods of course.