Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i think it would make us an all around better clan. because if we were invite only, we could sneak around and hand pick the people that would help the clan have a stronger base. Also, the newer members would see how strong we are and then they would want to join, so they would strive to become better so that they may have a chance to get in, which would in the long run, give us more skilled members. Plus invite only make us look cool.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
i think it would make us an all around better clan. because if we were invite only, we could sneak around and hand pick the people that would help the clan have a stronger base. Also, the newer members would see how strong we are and then they would want to join, so they would strive to become better so that they may have a chance to get in, which would in the long run, give us more skilled members. Plus invite only make us look cool.

i agree completely
Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
Btw is it ok if i post in this forum?I see a good clan emerging :X

Thanks! And of course it's okay. For one, you are ally of the clan, as well as being a friend. And either way, we allow anybody to post here, as long as they don't cause trouble.
Alright then, it's settled. 7/7 in agreement. Wow 100% of the clan is in on it. That's great!

That's another reason to stay small, which invite only would help us do. In a small clan, everybody's opinion matters!
BlakNWyte's TRUE identity
Now, while blaknwyte may THINK his name is james, I know the truth. It has been kept so super-secret, not even he knows.

In reality, his name is Nathan. He is about 5'5", going into sophomore year, and lives in madison, WI.

He only THINKS he is james, and he only THINKS he doesn't live in madison, WI. But here's the proof:

His sister left for college yesterday, 20 miles away.
My friend Nathan's sister left for college yesterday, 20 miles away.

As a sophomore, BNW is taking a junior-senior class called Principals of Engineering Design.
My friend nathan is taking Principals of Engineering Design as a sophomore.

His dad is an engineer.
Nathan's dad is an engineer.

This all conclusively proves, that he IS nathan. When I called up Nathan last night, he had never even HEARD of this game we call toribash. Or so he thinks. But I have revealed the truth. Nathan THINKS he has never heard of or played toribash, and BNW THINKS he isn't Nathan. But I have uncovered the truth. They both, or should i say he, considering they are the same person (whether they know it or not), are the SAME PERSON.

This ironic, stupid, random, silly, and mildly retarded conspiracy theory wwas brought to you by Hidingwarior Inc. In soviet russia, conspiracy theorizes you!
Last edited by hidingwarior; Aug 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM.
Okay, now the reality. All those coincidences between him and my friend nathan are real. The rest is just me being a retard. He has no connection with nathan.