Toribash
over*

/me runs

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto
Favourite Character: Sasuke Uchiha or Conan Edogawa
What made you love Anime/Manga? Well, it all started back when I was a little lad and my cousin and I watched Dragon Ball Z, Medabots, and what not. Then every time I went over my aunts house, we would go to the store and get pokemon cards. I was basically born into anime. xD So I kept watching anime on cartoonetwork and other old channels. Then I got a gameboy and played Dragon Ball Z, beyblade, I think even Yu-Yu-Hakusho. I played those for a long time. Then I got a gamecube. I played many anime games on there, One Piece, Naruto, etc. Then got a playstation 2, played even more anime games. @_@ Then I got a Wii, PSP, Xbox, etc and kept playing anime. Let me go back in the time line and say I kept watching anime in the mornings like at 5: 30 or 6:00 Duel Masters on cartoonetwork. (Years ago) Anyways, I kept watching it due to monsters and flashy things. xD (It was exciting as a kid) It continued all the way to the present. Due to this and my friends as inspiration, I will start animating soon with Adobe Flash Professional CS6. The point is I started out as a baby watching anime. That was the origin of it. xD
Anime card:

I need to add more stuff to it. This is just a sneak peek of what I've added so far. I need to go back down memory lane and remember this stuff. xD
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Favourite Anime/Manga: Deadman Wonderland
Favourite Character: Ganta Igarashi
What made you love Anime/Manga? Toonami came back.
Anime card: Use it

Bio- I'm kinda of a newb to anime but soon if you may, you guys will help me become a freak.
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
Bio- I'm kinda of a newb to anime but soon if you may, you guys will help me become a freak.

That's the spirit!

Welcome to the board and i hope you'll enjoy your stay.
We have several boards that discuss quality anime so you might want to check into that^^

cheers!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hayo! Also, hay Picasa!
Favorite anime: Deadman Wonderland and Soul Eater (can't decide.)
Favorite character: Dr. Stein
What made you love anime: i was into anime when I was younger, due to square enix's awesome games like kingdom hearts and final fantasy, FTW.
Anime card:
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
Hayo! Also, hay Picasa!
Favorite anime: Deadman Wonderland and Soul Eater (can't decide.)
Favorite character: Dr. Stein
What made you love anime: i was into anime when I was younger, due to square enix's awesome games like kingdom hearts and final fantasy, FTW.
Anime card:

I would say yes, he is one of my friends that love anime.
[c]hess
Favorite anime: Cowboy Bepop

Favorite charecter: Piccolo (DBZ)

What got me into anime: An episode of dragon ball from wy back when ever since thin I'm in love with anything japanese and cartoony. I went from dragon ball to inyuasha to yu yu hakusho, kenshin and just never stopped.

I only added the ones I could think of off the top of my head.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Favourite Anime: Bakemonogatari
Favourite Character: Rintarou Okabe
What made you love manga/anime: variety of choice, specific humor and just manga and anime.

i'm currently using My anime List (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scorpias), anime planet is updated just once per few weeks, updated now just for this application.
Favourite Anime/Manga: lol there are sooo many but I'll give you my top five: 1. One Piece, 2. Naruto, 3. Fairy tail, 4. Bleach, 5. Soul Eater
Favourite Character: Monkey.D.Luffy from One Piece
What made you love Anime/Manga? Well it was back then, I was bored, I needed another hobby, I needed another interests then here comes a nice addiction....Anime
Anime card: I don't use that anime website, but I'll apply if you need me too
Master of the arcane arts