Toribash
Rappunk does not understand the sincerity of this situation. MLP will not end. We will have to adept, or die.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
MLP will not end, I agree. However, this whole hype about MLP will die out, and it'll join the dead meme's list that toribash has mentally locked away. When that day comes, I will salute yet another meme down, and I shall lay all you ponies/bronies to rest.. most likely alongside xzibit.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
rapp u.u
don't use my sign if you don't pay xD
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
So im leaving forums now. i really never check in just some times. And that is when im bored. Im playing Trackmania Cs:s Fifa tf2 skate 3 and guitar hero instead. So just kick me. Its no reason for me to be here anyway. Good Luck guys. It's very good clan. I think it gonna get really famous. And Guys remember me plz. i might check in one time. BUt well. Good bye guys.
@Dae67
I gave you 15k. You had thought I was paying only for the avatar but I corrected you and mentioned that I was paying for both the avatar and signature for you, and the signature for Pivotbash.

@Hammeren
I won't kick you because you're a good member of Essence. It's alright that you're going inactive though, however I'm sure you'll check now again. Post when you can and when you feel like it. No pressure Hammeren.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@Dae & Pivot
It'd be 15k each for Dae's sig and avatar, and pivot's sig. x3

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|