Toribash
Pretty big bump to me.
Am I supposed to memorize all items and guides to be able to play every hero better? Is there any different or simpler way I can learn heroes without having to memorize every guide?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Theres an ingame guide you can open at any point in time.
though you'll start learning all of the heroes without even realizing it
There is a new shop now with a noobproof guide yes. If you want to stick to the old shop you can go to console (by pressing F8 I think) and write cg_usenewshop2 false
I really want to get into HoN. But I find it so hard to adjust to it.

I played DotA, then quit. Went to LoL, and now that I play LoL all the time. I just cant get used to Deny and that auto attack move thing.

The heroes also, seem a bit... well, limited. Only around 14 are playable, if you want to win :S

I would love some advice. I bought the game, but every time I try to play, I get stomped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

In HoN you have to play a lot more defensive unless you are sure you can get the kill/harass effectively because when you die it really sets you back(even in casual mode). Just follow the in-game guides and you'll be fine if you know how to play LoL. (also, not sure if you already do it but use H a lot to time your last hits.
Will play a match later, when LoL login queues are 2 hours long...

Wish me luck ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Yea... even if you have LoL experience, it does nothing when you play HoN.
HoN is much harder to play and get used to compared to LoL.

Noone does many strategic things in LoL unless you were playing ranked. Noone wards, supports, or does pretty much anything in LoL.... for me.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Thats why I normaly Premade in LoL. But the login queues / buggy servers are becoming a Joke, so hoping to turn into a HoN player (atleast until DotA2)

-

Also looking for a nice and easy character to play in HoN. I like Flint Beastwood and the Witch Hunter, But I dont know what items to build, and what order.
Last edited by Nyann; Jun 27, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech