Toribash
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
He seems fine, I say put him on trial and move forward from there.

That's what we always do

Ok in invited him
[APP] IbenGold
Originally Posted by IbenGold View Post
- How old are you? Not adding that thank you very much ^-^
- What is your gender? Male
- What is your belt? 4th dan black belt
- Where do you live? What is your GMT? +1 GMT (Norway/France timeline)
- What is your history in TB? Menace, Daedric, TiP,
- How high is your Forum Activity? 6

- How high is your In-Game Activity? 7-8 Depending on the day and time
- Do you have any Special Skills? I kinda do textures. DON'T ASK ME TO MAKE ONE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BLIND.
- Do you have Steam/Skype? If yes, please include your details. Skype name: Murloc/ The details of the place: State: Vestfold, City: Sandefjord
- How did you get in touch with Aeon? I found it more active than my last clan (TiP). So I found a recruitment server of Aeon and I decided to try to join.

(Extra info goodies): Idioticy is my only weakness. I cri of idiots...

Not freeform when posted but still considered because recruitment drive

thoughts?

EDIT: he's 11 yeard old, no infractions or anything. last applied april 1 to another clan
Last edited by Chirs; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:52 PM.
Well, he doesn't even tell us his age openly, i dunno what that says about trust.
Tending a little to negative, will wait for the freeform app though.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
[APP] Simon
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Hi Aeon, I would like to join this clan. My name is Simon, I am male and 20 years old. My belt is 10th dan black belt, ive been playing this game for a long time, my favorite mod is wushu. I live in sweden +1. I was falsely accused of spamming the support irc channel and perma banned for it for a long time but they lifted my ban now, i have some infractions from the past that i dont remember.

My forum and ingame activity are both very high, I dont think I have any special skills. No one invited me, I was looking for a clan to join and stumbled across Aeon and saw that I made the chat thread, so I must have some sort of connection to this clan, thats why i decided to join. When you get to know me im a great guy and someone you can talk to, I think that ive talked with some of you before but im not sure. I want to join so we'll see if I get in or not xD

Simon says he made the Chat thread.

Simon says he wants to join us.

Simon says he was permabanned once (for spamming which seams dubious, he might be lying about that.)

-------------

Chirs says he did indeed make the Chat thread (which i found amusing, since that was like 2 years ago and even he didnt remember he did it)

Chirs says Simon looks decent enough apart from the permaban (tbh he was unbanned, so if the staff trusts him why shouldnt we)

Chirs says he is tending towards a yes.
me says that we kicked him for being power obsessed
he allways wanted to be a leader of aeon and as i denied that we had a lil agument about that,
so we decided to kick him.

but i guess that was a long time ago

so yeahm
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
me says that we kicked him for being power obsessed

well i wasnt really around when that happened so I had no idea

lets see what the others think
[APP] Shadow102
Originally Posted by Shadow102 View Post
Hello guys i hope you are all doing well.This is my application and i hope you will have fun reading this.Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in my English not everyone is perfect .My real name is Neacail and my in-game name as you can see is Shadow102.I'm 15 years old and I'm from Malta a small nice island.My gmt is 01:00(Sorry if i did this wrong i really don't know what a gmt is just google'd it.)My hobby's are playing games,Football and meeting with my friends.Some games that im currently playing right now is League of legends and Toribash.These are my favourite two games Right now.Things i don't like is that i have to study and school.

My in-game belt is 2nd dan black belt and I'm trying my best to get bigger.I've been playing this game for quite a while now altough i'm still in this belt.I think i've joined Toribash since 2011(Not in this account I had another one that today i don't use it.)My favourite mods are wushu,rk-mma,All types of akido.I've been looking for a clan ages right now and the reason i want to join Aeon is because i always wanted to be in a professional clan one day and make some new friends to play with.My forum and in-game activity if i would rate how online i am i think for forum i can be 8/10 and in-game 6/10.The reason why i can't be online for long is because i have the exams and need to study for them .I had some other clans but to be honest I don't remember them since it's been a while since i was in a clan but if my memories are good i think the last clan i was in is : Electric.I got kicked due to inactivity because i needed to study for my exams :/(I take them seriously and needed to study so i can get good grades hope you can understand me.)

If you want to contact me via skype my username in skype is either neacail213 or neacailgrech.I don't use skype alot though and if you want my email its neacailgrech@gmail.com.No one invited me through this clan I searched it myself and got interested and wanted to give it a try.

To make sure i read the whole thing : "Jormungandr" <-----

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2310474

Neutral give me your opinion juices

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...84&page=91#908

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhhh

not the most patient guy
Last edited by Chirs; Nov 13, 2015 at 07:51 AM.