Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Wow, this sure has come a long way since I first saw it. Well done, shook.

Btw, were you also the one that made those cortext command mods, just wondering.

Yeah, he's the one.
He made a few cool mods. I remember the sun tuba.
f=m*a syens
Yeah i'm that guy, i'm surprised anyone even remembers me by now. I'm glad you like my mods, though! c:

@boStaff: well the thing is

well

I already have a musician on it. I really appreciate your offer, however, and it's entirely possible that i might yet need it in the future!

@isaac: Yeah, it's pretty fun to look at the very first pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha screens and compare them to the more recent ones. I mean look, here's the very first screenshot i ever took of it!!

I dare say i've progressed a bit beyond red boxes. :U

@ManlyPotato: Mucho gracias amigo (i can't speak spanish)! And yeah i was thinking about it, though that price tag is off-putting. We'll see how it goes, i've previously been contacted by a PR(?) guy who basically said "ey bro if you need help with publicity just ask me!" (Alex Poysky, if the name rings a bell, real nice chap, he inspired me to get back to work on this).

@Regent: Thanks man! I'm glad you like it!

also now for some NOOZ

Red sentries are a reality, and a harsh one at that. I did tone down their firepower from the red blockfaces though, if they shot that much they'd be TOO powerful. Also!

THIS HURTS YOU
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
:O You are still working on it? Noice, so since I'm a derp, where is the spot where you put the latest downloads?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Right now I'm at a total of 5k and I just found out about the right click shoot. I was wondering why It was so dang hard..

Ended with 42585 either way. Babby mode all the way.

Also, a highscore menu would be awesome.
Last edited by NoneName; Feb 17, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
Herp.
I have to say, really digging the new artist working on the music.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Oh yeah i forgot to post the laser splinter disco party here!!

And on the note of disco party...

Additional rave party acquired. All laser shots (read: ALL, including fragments and your own shots) now have a snazzy glow, which, in the case of a wall of red lasers, can be scary and awesome at the same time. And guess what? It still runs more smoothly than pretty much every preceding version! :o

Oh, and Chartle added a tutorial, which showcases all the necessary things you need to know in a scant few minutes. Except dashing, but we'll get to that. The third boss is still being tweaked, but let me tell you, it is a VICIOUS motherfucker, because it sports an instant kill attack that is rather difficult to avoid. Let me repeat that: HARD TO AVOID INSTA-KILL ATTACK. It's even an instant kill on baby mode, so be ready to cry berserker tears when you get to face it. ;o

I estimate that this update will be done sometime in August, probably in the later half of it, but as usual, i cannot guarantee anything!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol