Toribash
Originally Posted by Hygencide View Post
Did you want personal info or what?

I won't post a lame BS reason for app with less... Substance.

I couldn't think of anything so I went with basic TB standards.

[I'll edit it if desired too]

Originally Posted by Hygencide View Post
Nice. I wasn't sure if you wanted some sort of personal info or not.

I wasn't about to post I FRIEND WITH ITACHEE because it looks like you've already had several of those types of applications.

How much closer am I to getting in? I'll check back in a minute I have something to work on atm...

I'm more of an oldfag when it comes to applications. I like to see some personal info. I like to see why you want to join the clan. I don't wanna see things like "I wanna join this clan because its epic, and the people are super amazing, and I wanna be amazing like them." But I do want to see something that says your not someone joining a clan because of its name, but because you like the members and want to have a place to chill with them.

Having friends in the clan is a good thing. Saying things like "OH ITACHIE IS MY LOVER!" Isn't what I want to see though. I'd like to see you say something like, "I know many people from this clan, and I know that they will back my application up, people such as: Clow, Glow, Thorn, etc." Not in my exact format, but you get the idea..

Just saying what I look for in a very basic app..

Originally Posted by Clow View Post
If no one else has anything else to say then he's in. I'll add him once I get home.

Ignore this ^^^^ , I'm not saying don't add him.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I like hymencide
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
asdf
Oh, guys, did you know Doxxy's reiving XIII? He thinks all the previous members will go back (pleeznoo). And when Hayz quitting did he quit Toribash? Haven't seen him in a while.
Nah no one will go to xiii
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
name: bloodyguy
belt: 10th dan ( qi 10800)
gmt: -7
why you want to join: i think this clan gonna be the best and this clan seems fun and seems like theres nice people in it.
why i think i im gonna be accepted: im very skilled at aikdobigdojo.
best mod: aikdobigdojo.
talents: reply making.

test me tommorrow.

i hope i join this clan. i havent been in offical clan before, it would be a very good experince. -_-

From,
bloodyguy
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -