Toribash
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Ew... rap

\o/

I love that I have friends that listen to such sexy music. Not all rap is bad though, Three great rappers.

Hollywood Undead
Eminem
Drake. well one song by him, motto and over and bed rock and find your love... wow theres alot of songs I like by him... ANYWAYS Hollywood Undead reigns supreme since their 6 white dudes who know how to rap.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I detest all rap in general, though I do have respect for one of the rapper artists. Eminem that is. The rest of them I couldn't give a fuck about.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
lol you guy's dissapoint me, eminems one of the worst rapper's out there.

These dudes are white, and could BURN eminem anyday anywhere.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
No-one can beat Run DMC.

DA fuck DMC? How bout more HU

But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Ew... rap

\o/

lol did you even click my link?
it's a comedy rap by the creator of show me your gentals. I hate rap just as much as you do, but this is fucking gold.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I did, and I don't really want to listen to anything related to rap. I have my reasons for hating the genre enough to do so.

Anyways I love old classics.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]