Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
So, it seems that bioex had made a clan, named Duck.
Well I just want to wish him the best of luck, and hope to see Duck become official .

So, help him out.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=299042

Originally Posted by gLawlFreak View Post
already posted something :3

Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
good luck for BioEx

Awww Thank you so much guys. Especially for you Ginkey <3
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
The last Airbender: Legend of Korra
So when I was little, I was a huge fan of Avatar the last airbender, it had to be the best cartoon i have ever watched.
So i was surprised when I found out they're making a spin-off of it.
More info:
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Las...egend_of_Korra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmsT63BgFPw

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited.
*wik face-palmed*Because festus needs fresh Kreat0r meat for his secret of the epic krabby patty recipe that empireslay made when he was talking to Festus, and then got pummeled by a wild nuthug,and hampa came and then shot Ishi and Shin-ryuu directly in their left ankles and they dropped down into Festus' oven. Now Kreat0r was
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
*wik face-palmed*Because festus needs fresh Kreat0r meat for his secret of the epic krabby patty recipe that empireslay made when he was talking to Festus, and then got pummeled by a wild nuthug,and hampa came and then shot Ishi and Shin-ryuu directly in their left ankles and they dropped down into Festus' oven. Now Kreat0r was running from Festus
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
*wik face-palmed*Because festus needs fresh Kreat0r meat for his secret of the epic krabby patty recipe that empireslay made when he was talking to Festus, and then got pummeled by a wild nuthug,and hampa came and then shot Ishi and Shin-ryuu directly in their left ankles and they dropped down into Festus' oven. Now Kreat0r was running from Festus because MrTeapawt was
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
*wik face-palmed*Because festus needs fresh Kreat0r meat for his secret of the epic krabby patty recipe that empireslay made when he was talking to Festus, and then got pummeled by a wild nuthug,and hampa came and then shot Ishi and Shin-ryuu directly in their left ankles and they dropped down into Festus' oven. Now Kreat0r was running from Festus because MrTeapawt was in wanna dance?
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3