Toribash
lmao, have you seen how much others charge? its 80k more like. And even then they just say add shadow and hilights and use the gradient tool.

Rake it in man.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
I thought he meant a texture making school. Like the one that hobojoey used to have and there was a 20k entry fee.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
FINALLY!

Hopefully this time I'm back for good. It really sucks having such a bad computer. Anyway, the Waffle's back and butter then ever!
Heh butter heh.
Also, I'm a co-leader of Metal god's now.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
aaaplaaaplaaaplaaaa....wuzzubba.......bleh...

Sorry, I don't speak retard.

~Ruadhan
Last edited by Ruadhan; Apr 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Some Noob in MAD Clan board
hampa i have news.you may know dish.the guy you banned.we want him back.he was my brother and we want him back.i was watching him play.then we left for a while and then we came back.he was gonna get a marine text and when he tried to log-in it said he was banned.and we went"wtf?".then we relised our real life enemy the person we hate(who has toribash but never told us his user-name)had somehow got my bros username and then tried to hack toribash with my bros username AND password.(like i said not sure how he got user-name and pass)he told us he hacked them and he said"thats what you get for shooting 3 paintballs at me!".then again we did leave a note saying our user-name and pass but how would he of got in our house?well it wasant locked.but still.and he lives right next to us.but how would he of done that all in one hour?gusse he had the hack stuff on his computer and he was just waiting for the user-name and pass.the guys a good hacker.well i just hope you can let my bro back in.l8ter.

I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/