Toribash
what do u mean you are not sure? how can i make u sure? (totaly not creepy *slurp*) Lmao
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
what do u mean you are not sure? how can i make u sure? (totaly not creepy *slurp*) Lmao

i will go in-game and play with you maybe you can get a vote of my part
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Yep, kami acts like an 11 year old. He mocks when he wins, He rages when he loses, and he can't keep calm after a 3 win streak
Last edited by Rotten; Sep 27, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
I should really find a clan.
I've seen him go off my self quite recently I think Beta made the right decision on kicking him.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Zhu was acting like an idiot earlier. He alsof trolled alot before Ultimate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Guys. i wrote zhu by accident, i was in origin with kami, he was insulting everyone, even his clanmates there. Next we made srs together, he insulted his co-members there as well. Kami isn't really mature enough to be sensible. You'll end up kicking him out in less than a month
In my opinion kami is a Nice guy, not trying to argue but i have talked with him some time ago
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Kami is the best guy i've met in these few days cuz some other people i knew. hate and zhu can go piss off cuz im gonna do anything but not allow kami's reputation get bad from some guys who start a conversation even though zhu isnt taking the sig of me begging for TC. so whos roode now?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Trust me, hell get on your nerves soon. Zhu is also a bit like kami, but unlike kami, zhu knows when to stop and when he goes too far. I doubt Kami can change in a week. I'm not staining his reputation. Kami does something. Gets reported, Gets pissed, bans the person who reported him for no reason. That's called "Having a grudge" And "Not knowing how to let go"