Toribash
I sent contact request to your skype,Trip.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I know what this is about.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Hello.

My IGN is Archos331
I am a very experienced blue belt.
Reason: I have heard of this clan and it is very good! I want to join it.
Archos331: No.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name: Rhys
Favorite Mod: Wushu
GMT: +2

Hey guys decided to apply, probably a bit early but I got impatient and found myself wandering through the forum with no place to be and no where to post. Though don't assume i'm only applying for a place to post for you will be sorely mistaken.

Over the past few weeks, (I think about two) I have played several games with a couple EVO members and every one of them was a "g1" plus I got my ass kicked most of the time and they were all nice about it. I conversed with Tripstone about the importance of marijuana in society and even today I had Ninja giving me the low-down on Taekkyon. This clan is awesome and i'd be hugely grateful to even be considered.

A tiny bit about me: Love music, love movies, makes music, wants to make movies.

Thanks

-Rhys
Last edited by rhyz; Jun 27, 2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Grammar
I like your application, you sound like a pretty chill guy. I want to see you play in game and some of your replays if possible. Either way, post in pre-evo, my vote is Neutral for now.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hello my name is Yvan

I'm a 4th dan Black belt. I really ingame and forum active, my favorite mods are ABD, Wushu,Xspar and TK. Im 13 years old, soon to be 14( So being in eVo would be a great present). My favorite hobbies are drawing, making some basic animations and playing steam games.
Why i want to join eVo is because this is a really amazing clan that could help me, and in return, i could try to help it the best way I can.

These are 3 of my replays. I can get better if you choose to accept me.

NOTE: On the first replay, Uke was me and Tori was MasterTech.
Attached Files
!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (730.4 KB, 9 views)
!CharlesParkour.rpl (737.7 KB, 7 views)
!!!!.rpl (936.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Bloomedia; Jun 28, 2014 at 02:26 AM.
MauricioDZ: U got my yes bro.

Rhyz: I'm neutral, post on pre evo and find us in-game

Bloomedia: Same thing for u, find us in game and post on pre evo
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
trial for [evolution]
I would love to join [evolution] because I see them as a great clan to be in. I feel like I would fit in [evolution]. I am not the best but I am skilled and have above 60% win ratio. I am only blue belt but the thing is I forgot password for main account.

So that's why I would love to join [evolution] thanks for reading.
Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
Name: XeV0

Belt:blue (this account)

GMT:+2

Past Clans:[Ascend] (osiris) (Amebix) others I've forgotten

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I've had about 4 former accounts, my main was Marvin(had a few numbers after it, forgot them[5th Dan]) which I made about 3-4 years ago but later forgot the password and got hacked. Other accounts are ApeX119[Black belt], Razorrr1[yellow belt],buddery[Brown belt] and well this one.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar and parkour replays attached below

About Yourself: Hey my names Marvin. I started toribash 4 years ago and I've loved the game ever since, whenever I'm online i either spar or parkour but besides that I'm really good at aikido and wushu. Whenever replay making I try move as realistic or as stylish as I can and try make the best possible replay with hopefully no flaws. I enjoy toribash because its all skill and very different from other video games, in terms of you can play 100% however you want to play

I want to join [eVo] because its more of a spar based clan than many other clans here in toribash and reading from these threads I have the same interests as you eVo members and would really like to be apart of this clan and grow in toribash with you all. Members here are all very high class and if accepted I will try keep it this way ,play my best and behave my best.

(
Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 0 boats can fit in my butt

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? I would rather have diarrhea there then where I've had it before haha, No

(Question by Eddy): If I gave you a popsicle, you suck or lick it? Justify your answer. I would suck it... Umm well because the flavour spreads around my mouth than rather just on my tongue.

Thank you all for your time. Xevo
-----
Replays coming in a while. Having a difficult time trying to upload them with my phone

Hey. I've been waiting patiently for about a week, have not received any yes,no or maybes. Just wanted to ask if the process for my app could go any faster. Thanks
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun