Toribash
Some interesting stuff (for geeks like me):

So, I was looking through Internet for some things about card and board games and I found this:

LackeyCCG

It is a freeware program in which you can play single player (solitaire mod) and online (with chat and stuff) every popular card or board game (like Magic the Gathering, LOTR card game, and other similar games), with dice, board sets, turns, tokens, phases, everything.

What is interesting is that you can use plugins for it with all those popular games (so you get card decks and all of that stuff), but what is most important YOU CAN MAKE PLUGINS OF YOUR OWN. With your cards and sets, boards, dices, EVERYTHING!

And then play it online.

Very interesting since I can make Wushu Masters like a standard plugin, put it in the dropbox like a URL. So, ppl just dl LackeyCCG and dl my plugin then play it online!
I'm down with playing this shit anytime!:P
Just pm me or shit :P

Also, yeah sounds like we can finally play the Wushu Masters thing in a decent manner!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Since I consider Wushu Masters gameplay very boring and predictable, mayor remake of the 'engine' would happened.
Exciting game should consider many twists during the gameplay.

One moment you are winning, next - you are almost dead. Also, planing in advanced like in chess and looking how your plans crumble because opponent planed better than you. Things like that.

Without it, game is boring.
My computer screen is melting from the inside, for now I'm without a computer
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
How does that happen?? :o

Probably some wires that detached, got a temporary stationary one for now.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]