<ManlyPotato>some atleast has to say something fuck
<Nearly>manlypotato
<Nearly>denied
<ManlyPotato>the anticipation is killing me
<Nearly>thanks
<Nearly>for your time
<ManlyPotato>hi nearly
<Nearly>denied
How DARE YOU SIR. I have you know I am a 3rd generation potato. I AM OF ROYAL BLOOD YOU DO NOT QUESTION ME. If you further wish to talk lies I have the rights to challenge you to a duel, pistols at dawn old chap.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
How DARE YOU SIR. I have you know I am a 3rd generation potato. I AM OF ROYAL BLOOD YOU DO NOT QUESTION ME. If you further wish to talk lies I have the rights to challenge you to a duel, pistols at dawn old chap.

I am going to have to hear confirmation of your royal lineage from another masterrace ORMO member. If he will deny your claims then we will proceed to the pistol-sword duel, where you wield a sword that's also a pistol.
Ah, you fallen right into my trap! I am a master at the pistol-sword, you plebeians will have no chance.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ah, you fallen right into my trap! I am a master at the pistol-sword, you plebeians will have no chance.

You uncultured swine, it is I who is the great ninja master that wrote the book on pistol-sword techniques! Your chances are as good as the french military's in WW2.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You uncultured swine, it is I who is the great ninja master that wrote the book on pistol-sword techniques! Your chances are as good as the french military's in WW2.

And yours the German military's during the invasion of Russia!
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
And yours the German military's during the invasion of Russia!

It was a great military strategy though. Too bad they "miscalculated" and attacked in winter and also didn't know how less Stalin cared for the lives of his soldiers. Eh, minor details...