Toribash
as an ally i whalecum you to [im] moloby, great to see you and many other cool people joining this great clan.

also nugget nah, he's kicked members, he's left multiple times and rejoined far to many, and he's used [im]
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Then it should be called "hotland" :>:>:>:> im sorry i'll go.

Stop making me Cringe!!
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
as an ally i whalecum you to [im] moloby, great to see you and many other cool people joining this great clan.

also nugget nah, he's kicked members, he's left multiple times and rejoined far to many, and he's used [im]

Just my opinion, but i dont think an ally should be deciding who goes on another clans blacklist... especially when its a leader that was respected.

(im)

i didn't choose for them, i'm just helping them, i've had permission to do everything i would've needed permission to do, the first thing i did about colors, was ban him from the new [im] discord, because i didn't realize he kicked members, i was told from one of the new leaders he did, so i asked if i could ban him and i had permission, then i updated the first post because it was outdated, it still kinda is, i asked before i put colors down for a blacklist and they didn't mind, since he kicked members, he's clan hopped, and just used the clan many times. (plus i'm fairly certain he's a big reason kyle is taking a break)

I can see you don't trust me, but do keep in mind, the leaders would tell me not to do anything they didn't want me to do.

and you've said your opinion to me three times or more now lmao.
Last edited by BigDog; Jan 26, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Quick invade to show my appreciation for the clan and for the member named Original.
Original is cool.
Be like Original.
You may be wondering:" i think that guy's a lame ass. Why would this random dude think he is awesome?"
Well i have proof.
*CROWD GASPS IN SURPRISE*
Yes, i do.

Ladies and gentleman. Behold the awesomeness!

*drumrolls*

PS: Nightflow kept winning in a betting server and gave me a shit ton of tc. it took me out of poverty. Now i'm working class. Much appreciated xoxo
Last edited by PeSystem; Jan 27, 2017 at 03:21 AM.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only