Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by iHunters View Post
hey zone ,,,how are you,,,hope u be official clan ,,, but there is one of ur member is bad,,,he is saphirorian,,, he was in shield bet server and he start to say bad words so i dont like this to ur clan hope u deal with the proplem here is a pics => http://prntscr.com/1oiawb

Don't worry we will sort out this issue.
Sucks about the new recruit, I definitely don't like it nor do I want someone acting like that with our name. It's not up to me but those are my thoughts. Anyways, about those contests, do the replays have to be single player because I like to do my parkour/sparring in multiplayer.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Sucks about the new recruit, I definitely don't like it nor do I want someone acting like that with our name. It's not up to me but those are my thoughts. Anyways, about those contests, do the replays have to be single player because I like to do my parkour/sparring in multiplayer.

Like what dead/temp said, you can choose either one for your replay but make sure to give it your best in making it.
Originally Posted by lizzle View Post
Name: lilly (ign lizzle)
Belt: green (but very good)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: i was warned by redunaught not to bump a request from a long tome ago
Past clans and why you left them: no clan before
Anyone you know in this clan: no one, ive played with tigpe, dyrisk and templar- they were recruiting
Why do you want us: because im looking for a clan and zone looks like a really fun and awesome clan
Why should we want you: because i have a good personality and i can bring laughter to the clan if you havent allready got it, if so then i will bring more
Best and worst mods: aikido, judo, mushu, etc.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: well hi. my name is lilly but my in game name is lizzle. i am 15 years old im from australia and have been living there for about all my life. we have recently moved to china and i have been living there for about half a year. i love to play the drums and want to be in a band when i get older. my brothers name is jake (jakes8569) and he is a custom belt so he has taught me alot of moves-skill over the years. i know alot for a green belt. im only green belt because we have shared an acc for a long time then i decided to go make my own. the reason i have textures for a green belt is only because my brother gave them to me ;) (i do not buy tc)
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/lizzle.png

3 replays: JAKES8569 is my brothers acc so i use that... these are all my replays honest.

omg i forgot

this would be really appreciated if you accept... thank you for you time

-----
evan more pink

Jesus fuck, my eyes. x.x

Welcome to the clan though.
-----
Originally Posted by scottymoore2010 View Post
Name: (scottymoore2010)
Belt: (Black belt )
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (0 bans, etc..)
Past clans and why you left them: (pyro) They didn't make me feel like i belonged. They were also real young.
Anyone you know in this clan: (Artistry)
Why do you want us: (i wan't this clan because, i wan't a clan that will practice with me. I also wan't to have interaction [game-play, and conversation] with me to let me know of any events coming up with the clan.)
Why should we want you: (i am experienced in Toribash, i am honest, and will always respect my members of higher rank.)
Best and Worst mods: (best:judo, twinswords, lolnade.3, ninjutsu, aikido, earthtk, lampswing, and inproving my parkour skills)
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (My name is Scotty Moore, I am of age 17. my hobbies are drawing, and auto tech. I am recently in school in grade:11. I will get offended people talk about my family in a bad manor. i have a Skype/Facebook. i am employed at a part time job at : BI-LO. i do not usually use swear words unless i have had a bad day. if u feel that you can't contact me on Skype or Facebook then ask for my phone number. I do have certain trust issues when it comes to trading. if there is anything else you would like to know then just ask me. )
Your usercard: (http://www.toribash.com/usercard/scottymoore2010.png)
3 replays: i don't know how to post replays, but if you can tell me how i will post three of many.

"I would appreciate it if you accept me. Thank you for your time"

I vote yes.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 31, 2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Alright, best that I post the results at the same time I announce the first contests.

During the meeting, we came to two conclusions:

1: The co-leaders are preforming their jobs adequately. Now, I don't want the co-leaders getting complacent though. I feel that we should continue to work on our jobs and strive to become even better at them. So if you are a co-leader, re read your job Desc and see what you can think of to do.

2: We need more forum activity, Our in-game activity is pretty damn good, but our lack of meaningful posts on the forum are going to hurt us. We have a few ideas, and I'll announce the first set of contests below. Well, actually, that's the idea we had, forum based contests happening weekly. If anyone thinks of more ideas to increase activity, post em on the Desc!

Contest Week 1: Participate in them all or in none, it doesn't matter, but the winner of each one gets 1k tc. you are eligible to win multiple contests.

Contest 1: Replay contest: Create or post a single player replay of you doing something. It could involve uke, or it could be a parkour, or it could be both, we just want to see what you can do. Winner is decided by Dyrisk alone, as we want as many people to participate as possible.

Contest 2: Art contest: Make some Zone related artwork. Winner is decided by Dyrisk.

Contest 3: Story contest: write a short story about how your tori joined Zone, but be as immersed as possible, put yourself in the world of toribash, and use your imagination. not everything you see in-game has to be taken literally. Winner to be decided by Dyrisk.

I think it would be better if we did these one at a time, with a week for each one. Spread things out a bit and make it easier to participate in multiple events. Also, the winner should be decided by everyone. We'll have a vote. Of course, no one should be allowed to vote for their own entry.
-----
Originally Posted by iHunters View Post
hey zone ,,,how are you,,,hope u be official clan ,,, but there is one of ur member is bad,,,he is saphirorian,,, he was in shield bet server and he start to say bad words so i dont like this to ur clan hope u deal with the proplem here is a pics => http://prntscr.com/1oiawb

Hmm. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll get it sorted out.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 31, 2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
I know what he is saying, but I don't know how to do that. He is saying to put more ram, (The stuff that makes things run, fast, or faster. It is pretty much how much memory programs can use. So for example if you have 8 MB of ram, toribash can use 8 million bytes of memory.) It is a long process, (at least that I know of.) To add RAM to a program. But to make toribash run faster, I recommend lowering the graphics by one or two. It will move faster after that. If you are getting lag, the problem would be your internet connection instead of toribash.

But if toribash is running too slow for me, I ALWAYS lower the graphics. I usually have it at high, but sometimes (not very often.) It starts running slower, and I have to lower it to medium or, low.

To lower the graphics you go to the title screen. (esc key.) go to setup, options, then you will see the graphics there.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Lol, I love how you guys already said yes to him, and you're still deciding for me. I get it though, you really don't know for me.
•You're bananas!
OMG saif you watch Nerd cubed!
It's official. Saif is in the cool people list of oblivion members.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman