Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Alright. t(-_-t)
Gg, JSnuffMARS... Gg.
We're still homies.

OK. Let's play ingame sometime? I"m boreed
Sure, whenever you want except for tonight. I was just ingame for like... a long time. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Sure, whenever you want except for tonight. I was just ingame for like... a long time. xD

Prob in a time you Americans sleep or go to school / job, unfortunately. Before that I'd normally be busy, but after that it's late & I'll prob be too tired / sleepy
I'm going to be making adaptations to the information we have available via our Essence thread, but the newest section up is the Essence Manual, which is a link to all information on Essence.
The Essence Directory will be a starting-point for all very key information (roster, application thread, branches, etc.), and the Essence Manual will be a link to all information as it pertains directly to the clan (staff descriptions, procedures, policies, etc.)
I'm looking to fix up our directory and make modifications soon.

There will also be changes in staff rankings as noted by my earlier update.
This will include new roles and a more developed system for running our clan.

We also have 35 members in Essence currently out of the maximum of 50.
I'm looking to get the 15 remaining places filled up as soon as possible by active, mature members.
If any of you know interested people, please direct them here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I just read that a few moments ago.
Take care Twilight. I sincerely wish you the best with your endeavors.
Thank you... right now I don't have a plan for the future at all so there's no endeavors... but thank you.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
We also have 35 members in Essence currently out of the maximum of 50.
I'm looking to get the 15 remaining places filled up as soon as possible by active, mature members.
If any of you know interested people, please direct them here.

I will keep this in mind and see about finding to clan members who are interested in being a recruiter for the clan as well.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
I will keep this in mind and see about finding to clan members who are interested in being a recruiter for the clan as well.

Excellent.
We need a solid recruiting team to start populating our clan with mature and respectable members.
Electric is also approaching the maximum capacity for a clan as well...
I'm going to start to have to kick some people.