Toribash
Turde be patient, This clan is hard to get into because it is the best. From what i have heard people have waited 8 months. I am also waiting, lets just be patient and whatever happens happens.
eVo
Name: XeV0

Belt:blue (this account)

GMT:+2

Past Clans:[Ascend] (osiris) (Amebix) others I've forgotten

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I've had about 4 former accounts, my main was Marvin(had a few numbers after it, forgot them[5th Dan]) which I made about 3-4 years ago but later forgot the password and got hacked. Other accounts are ApeX119[Black belt], Razorrr1[yellow belt],buddery[Brown belt] and well this one.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar and parkour replays attached below

About Yourself: Hey my names Marvin. I started toribash 4 years ago and I've loved the game ever since, whenever I'm online i either spar or parkour but besides that I'm really good at aikido and wushu. Whenever replay making I try move as realistic or as stylish as I can and try make the best possible replay with hopefully no flaws. I enjoy toribash because its all skill and very different from other video games, in terms of you can play 100% however you want to play

I want to join [eVo] because its more of a spar based clan than many other clans here in toribash and reading from these threads I have the same interests as you eVo members and would really like to be apart of this clan and grow in toribash with you all. Members here are all very high class and if accepted I will try keep it this way ,play my best and behave my best.

(
Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? 0 boats can fit in my butt

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? I would rather have diarrhea there then where I've had it before haha, No

(Question by Eddy): If I gave you a popsicle, you suck or lick it? Justify your answer. I would suck it... Umm well because the flavour spreads around my mouth than rather just on my tongue.

Thank you all for your time. Xevo
-----
Replays coming in a while. Having a difficult time trying to upload them with my phone
Last edited by XeV0; Jun 19, 2014 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Originally Posted by XeV0 View Post
I want to join [eVo] because its more of a spar based clan than many other clans here in toribash and reading from these threads I have the same interests as you eVo members and would really like to be apart of this clan and grow in toribash with you all. Members here are all very high class and if accepted I will try keep it this way ,play my best and behave my best.

Sadly, we're seen as this because some of us who go ingame are famed through videos of sparring, tricking, etc. Therefore, the people who see our names ingame with the [eVo] tag portray this clan as mainly sparring. However, we wrap around many competitive mods and have a wide variety of different abilities.

Also, ohohoho....sir, you have a lot of getting used to when you see Tripstone me.

Just dropped by to check on how the applications are going.
Hi, no one has responded to my application in a week now. I got curious, are you guys still discussing it? Or you just forgot about it.
Be patient. Like many have said, it is a difficult clan to get into, and rightfully so, they want to make sure you're a straight headed, skilled player. As well as being a good person in general. Be patient, find some of the members in game, hand out and make a name for yourself. I'm sure after that, you'll get your answer.
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
Sadly, we're seen as this because some of us who go ingame are famed through videos of sparring, tricking, etc. Therefore, the people who see our names ingame with the [eVo] tag portray this clan as mainly sparring. However, we wrap around many competitive mods and have a wide variety of different abilities..

Oh that makes sense. Also maybe because of past eVo members.
-----
Replays.
Attached Files
XeV0_spar%205.rpl (630.6 KB, 5 views)
xevo%20vs%20accused.rpl (762.9 KB, 4 views)
xevo%20vs%20lucianowow.rpl (545.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by XeV0; Jun 20, 2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Hi, no one has responded to my application in a week now. I got curious, are you guys still discussing it? Or you just forgot about it.

We have seen it, don't worry.

If you want a faster response it's more up to you then us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to have to decline Turde on the fact that he joined a clan.
Last edited by Tripstone; Jun 21, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
Name: Ammar
Belt: Master Belt
GMT: +3
Past Clans: I don't remember all of them, I just remember [Ethr] and (TFO)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): -

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): No I can't, I just did it about 10 times and all were bad xD , except of two and I lost their replays

About Yourself: I'm from Syria, studying ITE at Damascus University 3rd year
I like playing toribash, and my favorite mods are rk-mma, lenshu3ng and ninjutsu

I applied for [eVo] because I know it's a good clan and I have some friends from it

also, I'm sorry because my bad English
AmmarSH refuses to answer the other questions of the application, he decided to not join because of it.

^ lol
Last edited by Tripstone; Jun 21, 2014 at 11:40 PM.