Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Why do people derank?

because having to try hard is too much work
dreamy suicide act
Hey Ezeth, what do you think of the new hitboxes? I stopped playing because I felt like a lot of my shots which should have landed had no effect. Did the patch make a noticeable improvement on things in your opinion?
its an improvement from the old hitboxes for sure, I feel like its registering the hits way better than before, and you can actually shoot at the hands now which is nice. If you are bothered by shots not hitting where they should I recommend ladder services outside valve like faceit or esea that have 128tickrate servers. It makes a small but noticeable difference. Faceit + new hitboxes = heaven.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Show me please D: i don't remember being so bad that you could even kill me.

what are you talking about
i play with people your rank 24/7
and it only took me half the time
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Woaaa when you played with me boy? Stop lying us on face. You don't even have screens with me playing with you. Can deag you only on any map, any time. I'm not scared of pussys.
well after coming back and grinding a bit I gained the MGE status on my main

If I keep playing how often I am now and actually trying, I don't see DMG being too far away.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Woaaa when you played with me boy? Stop lying us on face. You don't even have screens with me playing with you. Can deag you only on any map, any time. I'm not scared of pussys.

pussies*

rip

when you play good but the rest of your team can't :/
Last edited by dank; Sep 26, 2015 at 03:23 PM.
dreamy suicide act