Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What is your name in real life: Tiago
What is your name in-game: Damano1
How many time do you spend in-game: 12hrs
how many time do you spend in-forums: Same time as ingame. i do both :3
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 6 dan black belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) AikidoBigDojo or any 10 frame mod
Tell us about your knows in-game: um...my knows, well globals are good way of making tc
Tell us about your knows in forums: The more posts the better
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) i want to join because i want to be in a clan where i know at least one person like Figh, and because the clan is well organized and well prepared.
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Well its a dicision that Figh and darkstate will have to do. all i hope is that the answer is a YES
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): well i try sometimes to draw textures but not really my thing.
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is you GMT: -3 GMT
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Well you could host servers.other then that, great material, well organized forum.
How many time do you spen on IRC: Oh wow, really low, i think the max that i went was 1 hr
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": Well, im up to anything the clan needs, a fighter for CW or just a great member :3
What is the most important comand on IRC: Query, so the person wont flood the chat
What is the most important comand in-game: ban/kick, to ban the trouble makers.

PS: i got mah acc back Figh :P
Last edited by Damano1; Sep 13, 2011 at 02:20 AM.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Amazing sig water

xfoxyx:

watersurf:
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by darkcratoz View Post

How many time do you spend in-game:
4/10.

how many time do you spend in-forums:
6/10.

What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])
3th dan black

What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )wushus,aikido,aikidobd,freeruns,running.

Tell us about your knows in-game
I was playing pretty well say that I am not super good but enough, I majored in wushu, aikido and freeruns but in reality I know a little of all haha.

Tell us about your knows in forums
I use the forum more than anything else to sell my things (instead of using the market) and learn of new things such as the minibash 0.7 came out I re taste xD.

Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
Because I Was in the clan for a while, I went because I felt uncomfortable.
I was in clans as ICOF o-kame but being in those clans I realized I had gone from a clan that was better ,I came across Chus these last days and told me to implement and apply here

Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):
because I like getting back into the clan, to contribute what I know and getting back with my old pals.

Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):
I sometimes do when I'm bored textures
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=302336
and change replays

WHat is you GMT:
is the time zone for example, I am -3GMT.

Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
emm not understand the question

How many time do you spen on IRC:
4 u,u

With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
help improve replays that have been damaged or something.

What is the most important comand on IRC:
emm I do not know :S

What is the most important comand in-game:
/opt (particles,hud,etc)

Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):

Originally Posted by HackXIt View Post
What is your name in real life:
Nik

What is your name in-game:
HackXIt

the belt hasn't been updated yet... but im black belt... i can proof ingame if you want...

How many time do you spend in-game:
Weekend(6hours or less/more) Under the week (when i got time... school and these)

how many time do you spend in-forums:

Same... because i am on forums beside playing and beeing in queue

What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])
Black Belt (finally )

What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Aikido

Tell us about your knows in-game
Actually I know very much about the things ingame because I'm actually longer on toribash because thats my second account

Tell us about your knows in forums

Same ^

Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
Actually i want to meet people ingame/inforum/etc to get more friends in toribash

Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):
Hmm...
I'm a nice guy who loves to play toribash and talk with the people here... ingame as well in forums... I like to chat and discuss abouth stupid things aswell about serious things.

Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):
Art but I'm pretty beginner... but im tryin to get better

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...85#post4466085

WHat is you GMT:
+2 (Summertime)

Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
Psy material? like beeing a usefull member? I'm a nice guy who likes to play toribash and to talk with people... also i would be helpful at tourneys, betting rooms etc because im gettin myself torivip soon...

How many time do you spen on IRC:
not so... but when somebody asks me i come there to chat or whatever

look down

With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
Art? my bad art

What is the most important comand on IRC:
/
What is the most important comand in-game:
/mute

Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
What is your name in real life: Tiago
What is your name in-game: Damano1
How many time do you spend in-game: 12hrs
how many time do you spend in-forums: Same time as ingame. i do both :3
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 6 dan black belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) AikidoBigDojo or any 10 frame mod
Tell us about your knows in-game: um...my knows, well globals are good way of making tc
Tell us about your knows in forums: The more posts the better
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) i want to join because i want to be in a clan where i know at least one person like Figh, and because the clan is well organized and well prepared.
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Well its a dicision that Figh and darkstate will have to do. all i hope is that the answer is a YES
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): well i try sometimes to draw textures but not really my thing.
WHat is you GMT: -3 GMT
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Well you could host servers.other then that, great material, well organized forum.
How many time do you spen on IRC: Oh wow, really low, i think the max that i went was 1 hr
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": Well, im up to anything the clan needs, a fighter for CW or just a great member :3
What is the most important comand on IRC: Query, so the person wont flood the chat
What is the most important comand in-game: ban/kick, to ban the trouble makers.

PS: i got mah acc back Figh :P

I say yes. I liked his aplicasiones and they are good players!!!
OlllllllO
hey guys, the last pic that i did wasnt a head texture btw
look what i did just for fun :3

(btw, i just used a brush and my mouse )
secso