Toribash
If I didn't already have a partner, I'd be pming around the forum looking for decent artists to team with you.

Or I'd team with Bilza.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
SUP BILZA. I WOULD TEAM WITH YOU BUT I HAVE NO WORKING DESKTOP COMPZ ATM SO I AM SADFACE AND THIS IF A VERY LONG SENTENCE I SHOULD LEARN TO USE COMMAZ AND STUFF BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED RIGHT NOW SO I AM TYPING IN CAPS WHY AM I TYPING CAPS I DON'T EVEN HOW IS EVERYONE DOING I AM DOING FINE BUT KIND OF BORED AND GETTING TIRED I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I AM NOT TIRED WHAT SHOULD I DO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM I HAD A VERY FUN DAY TODAY I DIDN'T DO MUCH BUT IT WAS COOL WEATHER WAS NICE SO I WAS OUT QUITE A BIT AND GOT SOME MOTHER FUCKING ICE CREAM BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HARDCORE I AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
awesome sentence brosauce

also, bust3r, when do you get your desktop back? cause we could make me you and sticki a three, then you just take part when your back, if thats cool with you.
Bilza: I have all of them, they just fucked up in various ways. D:

ALSO, MOTHER FUCKING BADASS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_trifluoride

The compound is also a stronger oxidizing agent than oxygen itself, which also puts it into rare territory. That means that it can potentially go on to “burn” things that you would normally consider already burnt to hell and gone, and a practical consequence of that is that it’ll start roaring reactions with things like bricks and asbestos tile.

It is, of course, extremely toxic, but that's the least of the problem. It is hypergolic with every known fuel, and so rapidly hypergolic that no ignition delay has ever been measured. It is also hypergolic with such things as cloth, wood, and test engineers, not to mention asbestos, sand, and water-with which it reacts explosively.

There’s a report from the early 1950s of a one-ton spill of the stuff. It burned its way through a foot of concrete floor and chewed up another meter of sand and gravel beneath, completing a day that I'm sure no one involved ever forgot. That process, I should add, would necessarily have been accompanied by copious amounts of horribly toxic and corrosive by-products: it’s bad enough when your reagent ignites wet sand, but the clouds of hot hydrofluoric acid are your special door prize if you’re foolhardy enough to hang around and watch the fireworks

EDIT: I wonder what would happen if you made someone drink it...
Last edited by Bust3r; May 31, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Fuck. We team up?
I BAGSIE OVAH9000!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
ohai,I feel so welcome
thanks guys.

I dont know what you call it
but I call it
THE MIRROR OF DOOM

lol
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.