i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Judge - Praeter.

JUDGE IS EVERYBODY.
Therefore it will stay as everybody.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Eu or Na?
Sicks if you live in america, new zealand or australia download Na, everything else is Eu
EDIT: sure drago just tell me, Eu or Na
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
They don't ban-hammer for what is right but for whatever they want. Grayve, some douche sold an almost exact same set as yours for 16k and Ishi said they were different. Fuck that. Mods will do as they please and we have no power. Can't argue bans. Either speak out and get banned or just let it go on. Also, I think that they did ban him for saying he was Ninis. But who's to say he was lying? Do we have proof? NO. Thus, they shouldn't be able to do that. I won't say anymore on the matter because I'm not risking getting ban hammered. I will try and find out what happened though.

EDIT: And can someone please snip or delete squirre1's post.

It was undeserved. I will explain everything in an moini letter I wrote and will post soon.

Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
This is so gay, I was going to buy Crazygreek too >_>

Anways, yeah, the moderators take things way too far. This is a fucking virtual game, its not real life, who fricken cares if hes lying that hes ninis? who cares? its not like its hurting people. The mods just use their powers way to freely. Its rediculous how currupt toribash has become. Back when i first joined on my old acount, there was none of this shit, now toribash has gone all down the toilet.

EDIT: Squirrel, dude, i would seriously delete that post, the mods are already pissed off, i wouldnt push them further, Hanz0 is gonna get you ban-hammered.

I will see if I can get hampa to unban. He's pretty cool, and we're acquaitances.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Ok. Mods sometimes go to far. But there is also a second side of this story: IF (with the emphasis on 'if' CG lied) how the hell would u now believe anything that guy say from now on. First he was a in America army in spec-ops, then suddenly he is a football player, then now, he's is (probably) completely something else... We all lie on some extent, covering our real life and stuff, we don't want to be over-exposed but there are some limits, u don't play with ppl like this. I don't like this. I don't like mods when they interfere in things that are 'private' but I hate lies like this even more.

THey did go too far. Ban reason is: You know why. WTF smods.

Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Let's just wait. Wait till CG2 appears with a photo of him.

CG2: if you see this, take a photo of you (ninis) holding a piece of paper with the writing "80J4N is awesome". Hold it with your left hand, and a pencil in the right. No GIMP or Photoshop stuffs.

That works.

EDIT: Also, CG2, can you wear a pink fuzzy pimp hat with the feather sticking out? I must see it.

WTF I don't own one.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
wear a jersey too.

Will do.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Yeah But this new one PS5 is made for making these photos. Hell, I could make myself in bed with Gwyneth Paltrow. Someone with skype and the web cam could check the real truth behind this but... WHY?
Inquisition because CG wanted to be more loved? Idk. If he's a background pedo - yes - Inquisition! If he's a guy who lives in the 'fisherman story' - poor effort. In any way, thing that is on display here is this:
Imagine this thing - I have a shy friend who is incredibly good in art, I tell him ''Hey, make me a comic about this game that I play and I'll sign like I'm drawing that, just to be cool person on the forum. Ppl will adore me. Heheheeh...'' (and I'll stalk the forum cause I love little kids /twist in the story/ heheheeheh ) Next thing, some months later some mod see that there is a guy on DevianArt that is doing same thing like me but his portfolio is not about Bojan Prakljacic, it some Gee-Aj-Dzo.
Epilogue: No one believes in my shit anymore. My rep is red like a scarlet letter on my forehead. Marked as a lair and potentiality 'Danger Will Robinson! Danger!' he likes children cause he lied, he lied everything and u shared some things with him on internet!
Bad thing, don't u think?
Internet is a bich. U can't be sure in anything. So, what u can do? Think - then post. Also, this is material for the Rum Storage.

I don't have CS5. Pwnd.

Well... in a way he kinda deserved a ban if he was lying.

Not lying, and even if I did what about that broke the rules so much for a permaban?

If you read the whole entire thread, you would see that he was trapped in his own lie. They countered everything he said perfectly. Somehow I would like to believe him as well, but it just seems that's not going to happen.

EDIT: Sad, he was a pretty cool guy, and I don't think they needed to permaban him.

Just wait for the explanation.
~~~ CrazyGreek's super sexy bank/bot thing ~~~
Longer than that lol
Also, my new account if CG doesn't get unbanned.
Hellbent on revenge.
1 down, 2 to go...
I really wish u are who u are, and that by sending a fool-proof image or something u would make mods to look like dumb-asses. As I said: Waiting...