Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dragon Nest has been sapping a lot of my free time lately. Awesome action-based MMORPG, f you're unfamiliar with it, and it just recently updated its level cap, so yeah. Been on that grindstone.

Hi guys. I was totally in this clan :U
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
u wot m8?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Having fun, Jak? 8D
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Finals are the worst. I feel bad for you, Jak.

Evil Geniuses and Liquid joined forces and entered the Starcraft 2 Proleague, and everyone hyped them up so much without really knowing anything about it.
All of EG-TLs best players (HerO, Stephano, Taeja) aren't doing to be there to play a good amount of the time, and while their other players are good, it's silly to get super excited over it. Maybe after some time with a korean coach they'll all get better though. Jaedong especially could get amazing I bet.
What pisses me off is that Liquid is only sending their koreans. :/ I mean, I understand the choice but I want to see Ret play!!

Jaedong needs to step his game up. I saw him as a god when I was watching Brood War, his wins where he went for PURE muta was too much to handle without creaming myself. He just doesn't give me that impression in SC2 yet.

Liquid's Dota 2 team, dude. FUCK. YEAH.
To be fair to jaedong, he recently started seriously playing SC2. I bet he's gonna become a monster now that he's in a training house in korea with a korean coach.
I'd love to see Ret, Sheth, Demuslim, etc play too, but it seems like they really want to win.
Well of course, he's played BW for like what, 10 years or something? Still, Flash has impressed me more so far because, well. It's fucking Flash, he doesn't do anything else. I want to see an OSL final rematch between the two, but in SC2.