Toribash
Requirements:
2nd Dan Black belt -

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.: Well then,
Alts: plevel,trueangel, dont use them. Bad history, hardly remember any tho i know i have it, some infractions that went away, some scamming acussations that the acussation never followed tru with proofs.

Also state your previous clans and orgs.: Portuguese org, left it ; TBMA , left it but they keep my name there still ; TA , inactive city,World.
Official clans... err idk if you guys herd of this clan called the Secret? also SolidGold

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style : attachments, they be fresh, omigosh i lost all my replays and dont have them :triggerhappy: :triggerhappy::triggerhappy:

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph
word that will show some wiseness:
If You cant say nothing nice at all, dont say anything*
If i put my penis on something, no one else can eat it**
etc
also rewind from where i left, and long story short, redoing mat. being very sucessfull at it , this year, i always missed this deep down, delicious text grammar rigth here, risking looking like a retard with this type of text, whocares.jpeg.

Also im a poor tori, tc plz, but on my items , got alot of tc.

AlsoAlso after seeing this fun mod, and other experiences i migth be haveing, i migth make a mod myself, hmmm, its the only thing im missing to complete in toribash i reckon.

AlsoAlsoAlso installed the .91 ,problems got solved.

*doesnt apply to the internet
**family guy, Benjamin Franklin

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect): also /dl /lp

big ass images

Attached Files
head blowing job,eh.rpl (144.9 KB, 5 views)
firstturndm.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
freerun.rpl (1.07 MB, 12 views)
I was soooooooo waiting for this to happen.

Although the results are quite obvious, we can't make no exceptions I'm afraid, BG check is discussing
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: Fernando (Pomalik)
Belt:
2nd dan almost 3rd
Mods: im good at twin swords but im ok at aikido or wushu
Clan History: Sativa, Knotz, Vortex, Thewolves
Who recruited you: nobody
Reason For applying: I see Ejm in a tourney and i thinked this must be a good clan with a nice name
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post":
as i said im 2nd dan but i dont have the posts but ill promise that im gonna make them

Em im gona put some replays later
Attached Files
Shit so close.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
Andando en la cuerda floja.rpl (312.2 KB, 2 views)
Saved with foots.rpl (249.1 KB, 2 views)
Reversal for Uke.rpl (92.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Pomalik; Dec 1, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Pomalik View Post
Name: Fernando (Pomalik)
Belt:
2nd dan almost 3rd
Mods: im good at twin swords but im ok at aikido or wushu
Who recruited you: nobody
Reason For applying: I see Ejm in a tourney and i thinked this must be a good clan with a nice name
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post":
as i said im 2nd dan but i dont have the posts but ill promise that im gonna make them

Em im gona put some replays later

Look at the application right before yours...
Also, you didn't read the first post in this thread.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by Pomalik View Post

Too many clans, only 17 posts, you ain't active bro.

Originally Posted by Pomalik

Oh so seeing me in a betting server (not tourney), makes this clan good. I'm a miracle worker aren't I? Post why you really want to be here.

Originally Posted by Pomalik

Is that so? Then tell me, what are these rules?

And lastly, make a valid application, I won't tell you how, it's up to you to figure out what we want in an application, fail of doing so and you'll be auto-denied.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i dont get this post? what does it mean?
-----
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
Requirements:
2nd Dan Black belt -

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.: Well then,
Alts: plevel,trueangel, dont use them. Bad history, hardly remember any tho i know i have it, some infractions that went away, some scamming acussations that the acussation never followed tru with proofs.

Also state your previous clans and orgs.: Portuguese org, left it ; TBMA , left it but they keep my name there still ; TA , inactive city,World.
Official clans... err idk if you guys herd of this clan called the Secret? also SolidGold

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style : attachments, they be fresh, omigosh i lost all my replays and dont have them :triggerhappy: :triggerhappy::triggerhappy:

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph
word that will show some wiseness:
If You cant say nothing nice at all, dont say anything*
If i put my penis on something, no one else can eat it**
etc
also rewind from where i left, and long story short, redoing mat. being very sucessfull at it , this year, i always missed this deep down, delicious text grammar rigth here, risking looking like a retard with this type of text, whocares.jpeg.

Also im a poor tori, tc plz, but on my items , got alot of tc.

AlsoAlso after seeing this fun mod, and other experiences i migth be haveing, i migth make a mod myself, hmmm, its the only thing im missing to complete in toribash i reckon.

AlsoAlsoAlso installed the .91 ,problems got solved.

*doesnt apply to the internet
**family guy, Benjamin Franklin

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect): also /dl /lp

big ass images

its the really long one here i quoted it
Last edited by 510santa; Dec 2, 2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its giving you a outline on how to apply to the clan.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
It's not an outline, it's an application lol
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.